Former personal assistant of Adam Clayton found guilty of stealing up to €2.8m

mich40

As a result of the living hell Adam Clayton endured, I've learned from a successful business woman  if in the remote possibility of me becoming wealthy to NEVER allow anyone my staff (cooks, driver's, nannny's, pa's, etx.) to have access to my hard-earned money.  I know this will seem cold,but it's always better safe than sorry and nowadays some people are losing their common sense.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

So glad he prevailed and I'll bet he's glad it's over - at least this stage of the ordeal is over anyway. I wonder if he will be able to recover any losses and it'll be interesting to see what sentence is handed down. Thanks for posting! I guess I should now go read the article, lol!
My friend and I were discussing this today.  Based on what she bought with some of the money, I would imagine that some of those things will be sold off and he will be able to recover some of it.

• Subscriber

Hey Adam! Pick me! I have a math degree! Paying bills ain't rocket science you know!

I really do think he should get a fan to work for him that would love him to pieces and never hurt his heart...otherwise anybody else could be a shark.

http://www.rte.ie/news/20...9/adam-claytons-pa-.html

Carol Hawkins, aged 47, from Lower Rathmines Road in Dublin, had pleaded not guilty.

She was charged with 181 counts of theft from the musician's bank accounts between 2004 and 2008.

After deliberating for 5 hours the jury returned a unanimous guilty verdict on all counts

Ms Hawkins will be sentenced on 6 July.

She lives just up the road from me..... Should I pie her in the face ??

Just kidding, I Do not condone pie-related violence of any kind...

I hope she get's what she deserves - 

• Community Moderator

Hey Adam! Pick me! I have a math degree! Paying bills ain't rocket science you know!

I really do think he should get a fan to work for him that would love him to pieces and never hurt his heart...otherwise anybody else could be a shark.

but they would need to go through psychological testing first....there's some crazies out there. laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Allegra']Hey Adam! Pick me! I have a math degree! Paying bills ain't rocket science you know!

but they would need to go through psychological testing first....there's some crazies out there. laugh.gif

roll.gif

Definitely...

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Allegra']Hey Adam! Pick me! I have a math degree! Paying bills ain't rocket science you know!

roll.gif

Definitely...

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

mich40']

http://www.rte.ie/news/20...9/adam-claytons-pa-.html

Carol Hawkins, aged 47, from Lower Rathmines Road in Dublin, had pleaded not guilty.

She was charged with 181 counts of theft from the musician's bank accounts between 2004 and 2008.

After deliberating for 5 hours the jury returned a unanimous guilty verdict on all counts

LOL . . . maybe she could be coming round the corner and you could just be holding the pie about where her face would be . . . . . purely an "accident"  . . . . . laugh.gif

Would she receive her just desserts?

In related news, anybody know how to get 'Pie Gates' (the game) to work in Windows 7? It's been years since I played it (Win 3.11) and I really want to Pie Bill Gates now. Win95 legacy compatibility mode doesn't work.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

mich40']

LOL . . . maybe she could be coming round the corner and you could just be holding the pie about where her face would be . . . . . purely an "accident"  . . . . . laugh.gif

I like where this is going.................(goes off to prepare Pie)  roll.gif