Former personal assistant of Adam Clayton found guilty of stealing up to €2.8m

mich40

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many complications to pie throwing as you can see, I just don't know what to do

make a foul tasting pie throw it at her or make a sweet tasting pie and throw it at her OR keep it for me then again I could make TWO one sweet and one foul tasting BUT then what happens if I eat the bad one and hit her with the good one . . . Im going off this idea . . .

Maybe plan B - A bucket of Jelly

• Subscriber

Got it, pies are too complicated. Jelly? What flavor? And difficult to make a bucket of jelly look accidental . . . . . how about a bucket of paint? You could rig up a ladder as though you were painting something and she "accidentally" (of course thumbsup.gif) walks underneath and well, you take it from there . . . . wink.gif

Got it, pies are too complicated. Jelly? What flavor? And difficult to make a bucket of jelly look accidental . . . . . how about a bucket of paint? You could rig up a ladder as though you were painting something and she "accidentally" (of course thumbsup.gif) walks underneath and well, you take it from there . . . . wink.gif

Hmmm Just thinking - jelly being Jelly, when I try to throw it would stay stuck in the bucket (or bowl) TBC !!! and I'd look like an idiot if it failed to exit after trying to throw it over her So..... Im thinking, She like's horses so how about we ditch all dessert-related missiles and just go with a container of Horse Shit ?? All in favour say 'Neigh'  laugh.gif

Sentence passed down today on Hawkins. . She got 7 years.
Not taking away from what she done but rapist child abusers etc get less jail time just shows ye money's more important than peope 

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

gary-paul']

Sentence passed down today on Hawkins. . She got 7 years.

Not taking away from what she done but rapist child abusers etc get less jail time just shows ye money's more important than peope 

I watched a documentary on C&I last night about serial bigamist, conman & rapist Will Jordan. He only got 5 years. UK law seen a bit hit & miss.

In some cases I guess it's all down to how high profile it is.