I have been wondering about the U2 girl from SIDNEY 1993

Managuabulets

• Subscriber

Just curiosity. Has anybody ever done a follow up story on the Girl that is in the 1993 ZOOT TV video.

That show is one of my favorite DVD releases. The LOVE IS BLINDNESS part is simply amazing and the girl adds to it. Just for curiosity, I wonder sometimes where must that girl be at now? Does she still like U2?

Comments!!!

• Subscriber

Just think about it. It would be really cool to write a follow up story of all FANS that have been on stage thru the years. But the Girl from Sidney just kills me. She goes to Bono with a sense of desperation, and they end up slow dancing LOVE INS BLINDNESS... Simply amazing!!!!!!!

360 Tour Croke Park I remember he pulled up a girl from Chile during Mysterious Ways and she must have asked him where his house was, Bono says ''ask anyone, it's in Killiney''  then he says   ''speak to the missus she's very understanding''  lol    would love to know what she asked him laugh.gif

• Subscriber

360 Tour Croke Park I remember he pulled up a girl from Chile during Mysterious Ways and she must have asked him where his house was, Bono says ''ask anyone, it's in Killiney''  then he says   ''speak to the missus she's very understanding''  lol    would love to know what she asked him laugh.gif
yeah i remember that went on too longwink.gif

i'd like to know whatever happened to the red rocks girl on 11 o'clock tick tock and whether she is still a hotywink.gif