Bono lookalike

joshuathree

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

A close friend of mine was a ringer for Bono 'back in the day'. Not that I ever admitted it to him I hasten to add!

He actually convinced a few young ladies at the Birmingham Odeon (in '82) that he was Bono's brother.Told them that 'New Years Day' was going to be released on the 1st of January 1983.All was going well until I pointed out that the shops weren't open!

Sadly I used to be regularly told(at least in the early '90's that I look like Paul Gascoigne (a major insult for an Irish man!) or Steve 'Phil Mitchell' McFadden.

I have feelings you know!

• Subscriber

I actually think Sean Behan Looks like Morten Harket (A-ha) in that pic..

Nooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooo I adore Morten Harket...I do not adore Seen Been (as I call 'im!) tho when you look at Josh's avi I can see what he's getting at but I'd like to throw in a counter argument with this pic of the Bean lollaugh.gif

220px-SeanBeanMar09.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

gary-paul']

I actually think Sean Behan Looks like Morten Harket (A-ha) in that pic..

Nooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooo I adore Morten Harket...I do not adore Seen Been (as I call 'im!) tho when you look at Josh's avi I can see what he's getting at but I'd like to throw in a counter argument with this pic of the Bean lollaugh.gif

220px-SeanBeanMar09.jpg

Now he looks like a slightly drunken Jon Bon Jovi roll.gif

• Community Moderator

My wife thinks that Johnny Galecki (Big Bang Theory) would be an ideal Bono look-alike in any kind of movie event. Perhaps someone could post a pic of him in here since I am too old to figure how to do that!

Johnny%20Galecki-ALO-103721.jpg