I HAVE 2 U22'S !!!!!

christyblue

• Subscriber
HI GUYS, WAS EXCITED TO GET MY U22 WHICH ARRIVED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, WOW ITS AMAZING, GREAT CDS AND GREAT BOOKLET.............................. BUT IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN ANOTHER U22 HAS ARRIVED TODAY SO NOW I HAVE 2, WELL YEAH I SAID I LOVE IT BUT I DIDNT WANT 2 OF THEM LOL eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
WELL WHAT DO I DO WITH IT OR WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT IT ???
PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS CHRIS FROM UK  happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI GUYS, WAS EXCITED TO GET MY U22 WHICH ARRIVED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, WOW ITS AMAZING, GREAT CDS AND GREAT BOOKLET.............................. BUT IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN ANOTHER U22 HAS ARRIVED TODAY SO NOW I HAVE 2, WELL YEAH I SAID I LOVE IT BUT I DIDNT WANT 2 OF THEM LOL eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
WELL WHAT DO I DO WITH IT OR WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT IT ???
PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS CHRIS FROM UK  happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Give it to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im still waiting.... and waiting.... and WAITING... (Pulls hair out) eyes.gif

Seriously, Now I've seen people are getting TWO (Im sure your not the first christyblue) I might just ''POP'' 

• Subscriber

That used to happen to me every year, lol. I wouldn't worry about it, keep the 2nd in case one gets scratched or lost or something or you could send it to someone (like me, lol) who has not received theirs thumbsup.gif

That used to happen to me every year, lol. I wouldn't worry about it, keep the 2nd in case one gets scratched or lost or something or you could send it to someone (like me, lol) who has not received theirs thumbsup.gif

Now see what christyblue has started laugh.gif

everyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet will be onto you.. So the only fair way to resolve this is by way of Duelling - I choose pillows as my weapon of choice ..

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']That used to happen to me every year, lol. I wouldn't worry about it, keep the 2nd in case one gets scratched or lost or something or you could send it to someone (like me, lol) who has not received theirs 
thumbsup.gif

Now see what christyblue has started laugh.gif

everyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet will be onto you.. So the only fair way to resolve this is by way of Duelling - I choose pillows as my weapon of choice ..

I use tea towels, I join in for fun, I love fun!!

[quote name='123love wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']That used to happen to me every year, lol. I wouldn't worry about it, keep the 2nd in case one gets scratched or lost or something or you could send it to someone (like me, lol) who has not received theirs 
thumbsup.gif

Now see what christyblue has started 
laugh.gif

I use tea towels, I join in for fun, I love fun!!

Tea-Towels .... Ok, but only if they're rolled into something that resembles a chicken, that way we can pretend were swinging chickens without actually using chickens grin.gif

Hmmmm . . . . I'm certain that everyone will EVENTUALLY  eyes.gif receive at least one, but I'll join in anyway just for the fun and throw water balloons tongue.gif

Oooooh it's geting nasty now water balloons filled with what ?? booze ?? Honey ?? or just plain old water.....? 

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']

Hmmmm . . . . I'm certain that everyone will EVENTUALLY  
eyes.gif
 receive at least one, but I'll join in anyway just for the fun and throw water balloons 
tongue.gif

Oooooh it's geting nasty now water balloons filled with what ?? booze ?? Honey ?? or just plain old water.....? I was originally thinking only water, but wouldn't booze be much more fun??? 123 is looking for fun, so I will fill each balloon with a different cocktail, wine, beer, you name it. When they burst open, we'll enjoy ourselves so much we will forget our pain of waiting roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif