Prayers for this poor pup named Lennox!!

illumination70

• Subscriber

Lennox was put to sleep on early on wednesday morning by Belfast City Council.

They would not send his collar back to the family as a keepsake and have said they might receive SOME ashes in the post.

Its a bit strange that with a lot of media coverage and condemnation over Lennox that they chose to carry this out the day before the 12th of July when as usual everything kicked off in Belfast after the marching. Nothing like hiding bad publicity behind a bigger news story.

#BoycottBelfast

I saw an article about that dog in the news. WTF is wrong with this world? Seriously, I just don't understand anymore. Belfast was already a gnarly to me (gross basically) and they just reaffirmed what I have always thought, that city is scum!

Yeah, since EVERY SINGLE DAY I go and take care of my best friends dogs (whether he is home or not) I have known these dogs for 12 years almost 13 and they lived in California, he feared for them there and brought them here. I have the benefit of having dogs without having them in my house, they are both pit bulls and give me kisses and are BEYOND SMART AND LOVING. It's all in how they are raised or even after any dog has been traumatized, how they are treated after that. Dogs/animals know when they are loved. Everything is a learned behavior. These two dogs are MY BABIES, I don't have any small kids, I have an empty nest and they bring me great joy. Little dogs bite like crazy and yap non stop but does that mean we should kill all of them too, Chihuahuas bite and are over protective and Jack Russell Terriers are super high strung, should we kill them cuz they chase things, what was done in Belfast (dont worry there are places over here that do the same thing, people arent allowed to have pit bulls in some places) was THE EVIL ONE. Reaffirming my thoughts on the place, like I said SCUM AND NOW ADD EVIL TO THAT AS WELL.

I couldnt figure out how to add a pic on here except through my home, I couldnt get it to post here so I changed my profile pic, that's the only way I knew how to make it work. That is a pic of the old dogs (American Pit Bulls) that I care for. The one on the left is 14, almost 15, the one on the right is 12, they are very old for that breed, they have so much gray on them now being so old.  I have much prettier better pics but I liked this one cuz I was watching them sniff the wind and looking up at the sun. That picture was taken 48 hours ago, before I even realized what was going on in Belfast. I take pics of them all the time. I AM DISGUSTED WITH THAT CITY OF BELFAST! For a year that Ireland is begging everyone to come visit, that was a kick in the face. Yes, I am a big time animal lover, except sharks they scare me bad, but I dont like it one bit that anyone kills them. I am horrified that they wouldnt allow the dog to be moved. That's beyond sick....that's the last I am going to talk about it because there is nothing anyone can say that will change my mind about that city.