Looking for Zoo TV Live fan club CD

MASSU2

• Subscriber

Does anyone have an extra copy of Zoo TV Live?  This is the fan club CD given with the subscription renewal several years back.  I have an extra copy of U22 to offer in trade for it.

Thanks!

Does anyone have an extra copy of Zoo TV Live?  This is the fan club CD given with the subscription renewal several years back.  I have an extra copy of U22 to offer in trade for it.

Thanks!

I found all of my old Zoo sub gifts awhile back, considered putting them on Ebay as I have no use for them. All are in mint condition have never been played. Now, the trick is finding where I put them after I found them the first time. HA! But when I do find them I will PM you and you're welcome to the Zoo TV copy that I have, as long as you pick up the postage charges. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='ms lois wrote:

MASSU2']

Thanks!

I found all of my old Zoo sub gifts awhile back, considered putting them on Ebay as I have no use for them. All are in mint condition have never been played. Now, the trick is finding where I put them after I found them the first time. HA! But when I do find them I will PM you and you're welcome to the Zoo TV copy that I have, as long as you pick up the postage charges. 

Thank you Ms Lois!  I will of course, pick up the postage charges!