Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

U2 New Album in 2013 | U2013 [MERGED]

Adam says 'moment of surrender' will be around for a long time yet in 'live' shows in U22 so I suspect the band will be

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

MacFoley']

I think they are going back indoors next. 

yes arenas with some small venue warm ups.

13th studio album in 2013, the last supper?  U2's final album?
laugh.gif
  (hope not) besides doesn't the world end on Dec 21 this year?  better bring the release date forward so we can hear it
wink.gif

Cool hopefully we'll have the next best of or another remaster before then??
Is this official? The last album?

Nah...just starting a conspiracy theorywink.gif

Adam says 'moment of surrender' will be around for a long time yet in 'live' shows in U22 so I suspect the band will be

Good!

I'm also hyped for Arcade Fire and Metallica, because that means they'll be all over the festivals for the next 2 years - that combined with a U2 tour gives me the excuse to save lots of birthday/Christmas money!

I don't understand why they signed that contract with Live Nation. Sure, you make sure another PopMart doesn't happen but on the other hand you're a slave to 'the machine'.

U2 should make music because they feel like it not because they're contractually obliged to

True dat! laugh.gif

I am so excited that U2 is putting out a new record in 2013. Anyone else think they should put out a greatest hits record from 2000-2010. They could do it in time for Christmas. A double disk would be great with some live tracks for the 360 tour and I would love to have "Winter" and "

Soon" on it. Mercy could be the single. A guy can wish right:)

I am so excited that U2 is putting out a new record in 2013. Anyone else think they should put out a greatest hits record from 2000-2010. They could do it in time for Christmas. A double disk would be great with some live tracks for the 360 tour and I would love to have "Winter" and "
Soon" on it. Mercy could be the single. A guy can wish right:)

Nope, not right, they should cut through any 'Greatest Hits' feelings they have and go straight to The Record  !!!

Anytime next year will do me,,, better start saving for the tour! :) definitely doing Dublin this time round.
I'll see you there! Bucket list for me! Hope it's indoors or at Slane Castle.

And, I truly hope this record announcement will not turn out to be a Greatest Hits release!! eek.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

utwothefly']Think if I remember it could be a 3 album + tours deal. So we got 2 albums and 2 tours left possibly?!... On the LN deal anyway.

Cool! 

Yes mate happy.gif ..Just read the deal is for tours, this place and merch only,,, but to tour they have to release an albumwink.gif