Whatever happened to,,,

illumination70

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

atonewithu2']It's unfortunate, but Rosa was suffering illness and was subjected to some very terrible and shameful bullying in a thread here about a year ago and we have not heard from her since then!!

Imagine the arrogant, dishonest, sociopathic type of personality who would start an entire thread about a community member, with the sole intention of publicly shaming, harassing, & bullying them, because they have psychotic, personal issues?

Gee, who would do such a thing on this U2.com forum, that's supposed to be based upon the concepts of U2's love and community?

I mean really....such an embarrassment to the band on their official site.

Hi Spicy...yes, very well said!

We haven't seen you in a while, I trust everything is well with you?wink.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi Pain, hope your well, I noticed you dont have your U22 yet, If I get a 2nd copy I'll send it to you ok ??

but I hope yours shows up, hopefully being In one piece :o/

Hey, 123love !!!

Yup...Nada, Zero, Niente, Nula di Nula...

Thank you very much for your generosity!!!...
I picked up working with my Dad
Still 40 here...hooow loooong to bare thiiis hEat....Hoooooow long....Hooow long...To stay sound....

• Subscriber

atonewithu2']

It's unfortunate, but Rosa was suffering illness and was subjected to some very terrible and shameful bullying in a thread here about a year ago and we have not heard from her since then!!

Imagine the arrogant, dishonest, sociopathic type of personality who would start an entire thread about a community member, with the sole intention of publicly shaming, harassing, & bullying them, because they have psychotic, personal issues?

Gee, who would do such a thing on this U2.com forum, that's supposed to be based upon the concepts of U2's love and community?

I mean really....such an embarrassment to the band on their official site.

Exactly . . . well said! Did that post get removed and the poster banned? Did members here condemn it or were others posting too?

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

atonewithu2']It's unfortunate, but Rosa was suffering illness and was subjected to some very terrible and shameful bullying in a thread here about a year ago and we have not heard from her since then!!

I mean really....such an
embarrassment
to the band on their official site.

Exactly . . . well said! Did that post get removed and the poster banned? Did members here condemn it or were others posting too?

I recall there was a whole lot of bad things happening in here around the same timeframe and several really decent members simply vanished from the zoo!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='atonewithu2 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

xtraspicy62']

I mean really....such an
embarrassment

I recall there was a whole lot of bad things happening in here around the same timeframe and several really decent members simply vanished from the zoo!!Do you remember around when that was? I'm trying to remember and I just don't, so trying to figure out if it was when I was really busy with work.

atonewithu2 wrote:

Janette B']Exactly . . . well said! Did that post get removed and the poster banned? Did members here condemn it or were others posting too?

I recall there was a whole lot of bad things happening in here around the same timeframe and several really decent members simply vanished from the zoo!!
Do you remember around when that was? I'm trying to remember and I just don't, so trying to figure out if it was when I was really busy with work.

I think you'd have to dig back to months prior to May, June, 2011 Janette, I was going through some trying times of my own during those months!

xtraspicy62 wrote:

I mean really....such an
embarrassment

There were multiple threads and multiple places where she was being slammed, so its hard to remember which ones got deleted or not...

I have a vague recollection of at least one of the threads getting deleted, and  I'm pretty sure its because I sent a PM to Baja pointing it out, and explaining what was going on.

I believe she checked it out,  found it to be a violation of the terms of service, and she made an executive decision to delete such hate from the boards.

I think there were people who were banned, but cant remember the specifics....

I think that some members were already being a problem elsewhere on the board anyways, so this just added to the case against them.

Janette B wrote:

xtraspicy62']

I mean really....such an
embarrassment

There were multiple threads and multiple places where she was being slammed, so its hard to remember which ones got deleted or not...

I have a vague recollection of at least one of the threads getting deleted, and  I'm pretty sure its because I sent a PM to Baja pointing it out, and explaining what was going on.

I believe she checked it out,  found it to be a violation of the terms of service, and she made an executive decision to delete such hate from the boards.

I think that some members were already being a problem elsewhere on the board anyways, so this just added to the case against them.

Thanks Spicy...I would just like to note that there has been a number of us who have been trying to keep this site positive, uplifting and free of bullying, harassment and oppression, so that anyone can feel and be comfortable about coming in and participating without being shamed!

• Subscriber

[quote name='atonewithu2 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Janette B']Exactly . . . well said! Did that post get removed and the poster banned? Did members here condemn it or were others posting too?

Thanks Spicy...I would just like to note that there has been a number of us who have been trying to keep this site positive, uplifting and free of bullying, harassment and oppression, so that anyone can feel and be comfortable about coming in and participating without being shamed!

Of Course there has to be good will in here..there is enough darkness in the world..we don't need it here too, this place is especially free from it !!!