Joshua Tree Tee at Forever 21

peaceloveu2

I was at the clothing store Forever 21 today and I was on my way to the register when out of the corner of my eye I spotted what my brain perceived to be The Edge in his trademark hat (what can I say?), though I continued walking because I didn't believe that it could be possible... but I went back for another look and lo and behold, it was him! And Bono and Adam and Larry and the Tree!! yay.gif Ladiessss... check it out! It's a plain grey color and rather baggy but I'm thinking it can be dyed a fun color. It has the classic image of them posing with the tree.

Oh also, I bought it happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

LAST summer it was at my suburban MD Forever 21, but never on their website. It was thin material, white w/ a black/white photo from TJT.  I was tickled to see it and of course had to point it out to my girls who were already rolling their eyes at my rekindled passion for U2 after seeing them last June for the first time ever. 08586027-01.jpg

• Subscriber

LAST summer it was at my suburban MD Forever 21, but never on their website. It was thin material, white w/ a black/white photo from TJT.  I was tickled to see it and of course had to point it out to my girls who were already rolling their eyes at my rekindled passion for U2 after seeing them last June for the first time ever. 08586027-01.jpg
wow...t-shirts not bad eitherlaugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

mdmomof7']LAST summer it was at my suburban MD Forever 21, but never on their website. It was thin material, white w/ a black/white photo from TJT.  I was tickled to see it and of course had to point it out to my girls who were already rolling their eyes at my rekindled passion for U2 after seeing them last June for the first time ever. 
08586027-01.jpg

wow...t-shirts not bad eitherlaugh.gif

Now Josh, you are almost displaying disrespect for your namesake. wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

mdmomof7']LAST summer it was at my suburban MD Forever 21, but never on their website. It was thin material, white w/ a black/white photo from TJT.  I was tickled to see it and of course had to point it out to my girls who were already rolling their eyes at my rekindled passion for U2 after seeing them last June for the first time ever. 
08586027-01.jpg

wow...t-shirts not bad either
laugh.gif

Now Josh, you are almost displaying disrespect for your namesake. wink.gifroll.gif