Gary-paul

mich40

• Community Moderator

Good Luck, Gary-Paul!  Hope your photo wins just for the simple fact that I'm sure you would like to know where in the world your U22 is!  And it's really cool that you took that pic where the October cover was taken. roll.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I couldn't agree with you more, Mich . . . . . Gary-Paul has shown such an excellent sense of humor through this whole debacle and his photo is excellent and so creative in it's own right!!!!!

Good Luck, Gary-Paul!  Hope your photo wins just for the simple fact that I'm sure you would like to know where in the world your U22 is!  And it's really cool that you took that pic where the October cover was taken. roll.gif

lol. . Thanks, Appreciate all the votes. . And thanks Pain 18 for support. . . Now I feel special

I couldn't agree with you more, Mich . . . . . Gary-Paul has shown such an excellent sense of humor through this whole debacle and his photo is excellent and so creative in it's own right!!!!!

Thank you too Janette I hope I win. . . . .U22 lol

I'll send 2 votes by mail.

If Gary sends me 45 bucks in advance.

pimp.gif

absolutely no problem - Do you accept Monopoly Money ;-)Tell you what, IF I win I'll send you a copy of my original photo WITH my U22 included. . When it arrives !