• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

pain_18_']I voted for 

Gary-Paul!!!!

Good Luck, Man !!!!!

Seriously overwhelmed by your support man, thanks - :-)Seems like you are among the winners if the ituation stays as it is now....although the attendance at this voting is, very shameful, pretty low.

Razspazz , cut the crap and Vote for Gary !!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']

He's down 7 votes to 19 . . . . . come on ye people and vote G-P!!!!!

Yeah, lol, Im getting murdered out there . . . Gp Gp Gp Gp Gp, I mean, Me Me Me . . Etc etcI wonder if people are scrolling all the way down to take a look and if they are, I wonder if they understand the blank white shape in lieu of U22??? roll.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']He's down 7 votes to 19 . . . . . come on ye people and vote G-P!!!!!

Yeah, lol, Im getting murdered out there . . . Gp Gp Gp Gp Gp, I mean, Me Me Me . . Etc etc
I wonder if people are scrolling all the way down to take a look and if they are, I wonder if they understand the blank white shape in lieu of U22??? roll.gif

Lol... Could be my Achilles heel alright, I should have photoshopped U22 in there really shouldn't I  wink.gif 

Well, I will include it when I do finally get it, In fact, I'll take it on a grand tour of Dublin's U2 spots and stick em all up (here) when complete  smile.gif 

G-P, that is a brilliant idea and one that's worth waiting for (and actually you HAVE been waiting, lol)!!!!

I have and I am waiting. . . . Im even planning on taking mine out on a romantic dinner date !! (another photo idea) Just me U22 a nice meal, a glass of wine with some nice music playing in the restaurant, Then who knows, maybe later We can go home and I can stick it on. . . . .(The Cds I mean - over a coffee) :-)