Gary-paul

mich40

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']

G-P, that is a brilliant idea and one that's worth waiting for (and actually you HAVE been waiting, lol)!!!!

I have and I am waiting. . . . Im even planning on taking mine out on a romantic dinner date !! (another photo idea) Just me U22 a nice meal, a glass of wine with some nice music playing in the restaurant, Then who knows, maybe later We can go home and I can stick it on. . . . .(The Cds I mean - over a coffee) :-)roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Janette B']

G-P, that is a brilliant idea and one that's worth waiting for (and actually you HAVE been waiting, lol)!!!!

I have and I am waiting. . . . Im even planning on taking mine out on a romantic dinner date !! (another photo idea) Just me U22 a nice meal, a glass of wine with some nice music playing in the restaurant, Then who knows, maybe later We can go home and I can stick it on. . . . .(The Cds I mean - over a coffee) :-)laugh.gif  I laugh with you, not at you.

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']G-P, that is a brilliant idea and one that's worth waiting for (and actually you HAVE been waiting, lol)!!!!

I have and I am waiting. . . . Im even planning on taking mine out on a romantic dinner date !! (another photo idea) Just me U22 a nice meal, a glass of wine with some nice music playing in the restaurant, Then who knows, maybe later We can go home and I can stick it on. . . . .(The Cds I mean - over a coffee) :-)
laugh.gif  I laugh with you, not at you.

I laugh at me . . . . .

• Subscriber

mich40 wrote:

gary-paul']

I have and I am waiting. . . . Im even planning on taking mine out on a romantic dinner date !! (another photo idea) Just me U22 a nice meal, a glass of wine with some nice music playing in the restaurant, Then who knows, maybe later We can go home and I can stick it on. . . . .(The Cds I mean - over a coffee) :-)

laugh.gif

I laugh with you, not at you.

I laugh at me . . . .I want to see a pic of that roll.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

That's great news !! Febottini, Thanks too Jannette and Pain_18 Am I reading that correct ? you got TWO ? Typical, like waiting on a bus you wait for one and two come along. . Glad you got it. . Now maybe this week I'll get one. . Maybe?

• Subscriber

That's great news !! Febottini, Thanks too Jannette and Pain_18 Am I reading that correct ? you got TWO ? Typical, like waiting on a bus you wait for one and two come along. . Glad you got it. . Now maybe this week I'll get one. . Maybe?

I paid twice, remember Man?

Now what do you say...You are up to wait one more week??? Or Do You Want me to send? PM me.
So Glad You Won...Now If I take some pics Of My U22 in Various Locations Maybe I'll win something...Just maybe...Don;t forget to vote for me, pal, when the time comes.

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

gary-paul']That's great news !! Febottini, Thanks too Jannette and Pain_18 Am I reading that correct ? you got TWO ? Typical, like waiting on a bus you wait for one and two come along. . Glad you got it. . Now maybe this week I'll get one. . Maybe?

I paid twice, remember Man?

Now what do you say...You are up to wait one more week??? Or Do You Want me to send? PM me.
So Glad You Won...Now If I take some pics Of My U22 in Various Locations Maybe I'll win something...Just maybe...Don;t forget to vote for me, pal, when the time comes.

Will Do..........