The Unforgettable Single

joshthetree

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mich40 wrote:

joshthetree']It is a fan club so if we can participate more me thinks it's good
wink.gif

I agree, I think they are trying to do things for those that are still around that they can participate in.

Funny that, because I looked at people posting on the singles thing, and I don't recognise any of those names.

People who posted on the singles, please post in here to keep something alive. 
I think there's too many levels to the forum, I don't often go any further than the free U2 noticboard (this one).  There's so much more stuff downstairs but I just get lost down therelaugh.gif

If there were fewer levels perhaps it would seem more busy?wink.gif

It seems like the only ones being posted on the Unforgettable Singles thread are those that aren't regulars to U2.com. I posted mine several days ago, and it wasn't posted. With that said, I think they're trying to get more people to go to this site. Haven't seen any of those names on any of the message boards.

• Subscriber

It seems like the only ones being posted on the Unforgettable Singles thread are those that aren't regulars to U2.com. I posted mine several days ago, and it wasn't posted. With that said, I think they're trying to get more people to go to this site. Haven't seen any of those names on any of the message boards.
It's the same with U22. Suddenly all of this unknown subscribers popped out of nowhere to vote and then disappeared! 
eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif