Got My U2 (Where in the world poster)

gary-paul

I arrived home this-evening and just before I got to my door my neighbour came out to me, ''I've got something for you Gary'' she said ''It was delivered earlier but no answer so they left it with me'' I got that feeling inside, all eXcited , before I could see what it was she went in to give me I asked ''Is it a flat album shaped thingy''???? ''in a brown card envelope'' ??

Nooooooooo - It was a tube ...

So my little moment of thinking finally U22 had arrived died on it's arse !!!

I had a feeling what it was, opened it (I was right) The poster I had won for the ''U22 Where In The World'' comp, VERY COOL IT IS TOO !!!

I Will have it framed some time shortly -

Now, If only U22 will ever fucking find it's way to me I'll be happy....  

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your poster has arrived before U22. OMG!

I guess there is a big problem with that. You should make another complaint.

Now I can´t wait to receive my poster.

To be honest Febottini Im getting quite bored with it at this point, last I had heard was it was being sent to me on 9th August (this is now 24'th Aug) -

I was delighted to get the poster, It's pretty cool, But I'd have rather gotten U22 first, I was a little dismayed at it not being what I was hoping for ...

Maybe  'tomorrow' frown.gif

• Subscriber

Couldn't I just go into PRINCIPAL Dublin or Lindsey Holmes PR or Amp-Visual and see if they have ''one U22'' to give me...

I have lost all faith...

I don´t know if this would work because it´s Live Nation responsibility to send U22. And its address is in USA.

In my opinion, you should make another complaint and send to Live Nation, U2.com, Principal... everyone! Explain the all situation. It´s so strange you´ve got the poster first. It´s their mistake, you paid for that, it´s your right.

I know it´s hard, but try to relax and be a little more patient.

• Subscriber

I arrived home this-evening and just before I got to my door my neighbour came out to me, ''I've got something for you Gary'' she said ''It was delivered earlier but no answer so they left it with me'' I got that feeling inside, all eXcited , before I could see what it was she went in to give me I asked ''Is it a flat album shaped thingy''???? ''in a brown card envelope'' ??

I had a feeling what it was, opened it (I was right) The poster I had won for the ''U22 Where In The World'' comp, VERY COOL IT IS TOO !!!

Sounds about right!

Any pics of the poster???

[quote name='gibbo1968 wrote:

gary-paul']I arrived home this-evening and just before I got to my door my neighbour came out to me, ''I've got something for you Gary'' she said ''It was delivered earlier but no answer so they left it with me'' I got that feeling inside, all eXcited , before I could see what it was she went in to give me I asked ''Is it a flat album shaped thingy''???? ''in a brown card envelope'' ??

Sounds about right!

Any pics of the poster???

Maybe when I get it framed !!