It's Alive, It's Aliiiiiveeeeeeee............

gary-paul

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I Mean It's ARRIVED IT'S ARRIVED  roll.gif

Was out all day today and arrived home to find (Finally) U22 waiting for me... 

Now - What am I going to moan about now 
wink.gif

Pictures to follow.....
Seriously - it really arrived!!! never!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

I Mean It's ARRIVED IT'S ARRIVED  wink.gif

By the way Gary-Paul let me make you a question. Did you have to pay taxes for your poster in Ireland?

Because I´ve received a letter from the airport saying my poster is there. But Live Nation said the poster value is $158! I´m really in trouble because of that. Brazilian bureaucracy sucks! ohwell.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

gary-paul']I Mean It's ARRIVED IT'S ARRIVED  
roll.gif

Was out all day today and arrived home to find (Finally) U22 waiting for me... 

Now - What am I going to moan about now 
wink.gif

Pictures to follow.....

Seriously - it really arrived!!! never!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

If this was April 1st it'd possibly be a joke. . . just to amuse myself , but no , Its here, sleeping safely beside me ;-) Zzzzzz

[quote name=febottini wrote:

gary-paul]I Mean It's ARRIVED IT'S ARRIVED  wink.gif

By the way Gary-Paul let me make you a question. Did you have to pay taxes for your poster in Ireland?

Because I´ve received a letter from the airport saying my poster is there. But Live Nation said the poster value is $158! I´m really in trouble because of that. Brazilian bureaucracy sucks! ohwell.gif

Jesus No, It was here when I arrived home and didn't have to pay any sort of tax ?That seems a bit excessive . . .