Man On A Train....

gary-paul

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

febottini']Yeah, we´re still waiting for 'The Man On The Train' and 'Killing Bono' here in Brazil.

Really bad!
mad.gif

Really ?? even Killing Bono ?? wow... thought that should have been seen by now !!!

I don´t know what happens here. And if you really want to watch it you´re 'bound' to download it. I prefer not to do it, I ´d love to buy the dvd. I guess they don´t know there are a lot of fans here... It´s sad but true.

• Subscriber

Maybe bad reviews killed off Killing Bono? Sorry . . . . really disliked that one, but the book was brilliant! Haven't seen Man on a Train - is that out in the USA yet? So, what disappointed you with Man on a Train, Gary-Paul?

Maybe bad reviews killed off Killing Bono? Sorry . . . . really disliked that one, but the book was brilliant! Haven't seen Man on a Train - is that out in the USA yet? So, what disappointed you with Man on a Train, Gary-Paul?

It's hard to single out one bad thing, . . . . there are several, It really had the potential to be a great movie I think but its really a movie about nothing in particular - Honestly If Larry hadn't been in it I would have turned it off after 30mins, I Sat through it just to see if it actually came together and made any sense. . . . it didn't, I love Donald Sutherland too and that was possibly another reason for sitting through it. . .In the end I just thought WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ??

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']Maybe bad reviews killed off Killing Bono? Sorry . . . . really disliked that one, but the book was brilliant! Haven't seen Man on a Train - is that out in the USA yet? So, what disappointed you with Man on a Train, Gary-Paul?

It's hard to single out one bad thing, . . . . there are several, It really had the potential to be a great movie I think but its really a movie about nothing in particular - Honestly If Larry hadn't been in it I would have turned it off after 30mins, I Sat through it just to see if it actually came together and made any sense. . . . it didn't, I love Donald Sutherland too and that was possibly another reason for sitting through it. . .In the end I just thought WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ??

I guess Mich and Pebs can make a great review of the movie.

They´ve already discussed about it on Larry´s topic.