Thank you Gary Paul

cash0012

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishsunnews/4528266/Scrawl-I-want-is-you-U2-fans-warned-off-autograph-faker.html

This guy sells under '3' different account names and continuously sells U2 / Bono sigs (all fake) I was in contact with Sara from PRINCIPAL (Dublin) about this and she confirmed what I already had known - 

The seller says he gets ALL his autographs from PRINCIPAL directly - Now anyone who has ever written to PRINCIPAL looking to get an autograph will tell you they got the same reply (A Polite ''No'') They simply cannot deal with the requests they get for signed stuff and what they do give out is for worthwhile charities .. This guy however has succeeded in getting DOZENS of photographs signed by U2 and Bono among other's (figure that one out..???) 

Avoid !!! 

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

cash0012']www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishsunnews/4528266/Scrawl-I-want-is-you-U2-fans-warned-off-autograph-faker.html

This guy sells under '3' different account names and continuously sells U2 / Bono sigs (all fake) I was in contact with Sara from PRINCIPAL (Dublin) about this and she confirmed what I already had known - 

The seller says he gets ALL his autographs from PRINCIPAL directly - Now anyone who has ever written to PRINCIPAL looking to get an autograph will tell you they got the same reply (A Polite ''No'') They simply cannot deal with the requests they get for signed stuff and what they do give out is for worthwhile charities .. This guy however has succeeded in getting DOZENS of photographs signed by U2 and Bono among other's (figure that one out..???) 

Avoid !!! 
Gary, did the democratic national convention need U2's permission to play COBL as Obama took the stage recently?

Sorry to hijack...just trying to get your attention on this, since your so connected to peepstongue.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

cash0012']www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishsunnews/4528266/Scrawl-I-want-is-you-U2-fans-warned-off-autograph-faker.html

Avoid !!! 
Gary, did the democratic national convention need U2's permission to play COBL as Obama took the stage recently?

Sorry to hijack...just trying to get your attention on this, since your so connected to peepstongue.gif

I've no idea - BUT, It's a great song to play isn't it  wink.gif

• Subscriber

Janette B']

Good call on that, Gary-Paul!!!!

That rhymes Janette B and you know it. . . . But thank you. . . . Its a major pet hate of mine... Nope, hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out - didn't give it any thought at all  . . . .  but now that I know . . . . laugh.gif

xtraspicy62 wrote:

gary-paul']

Avoid !!! 

Sorry to hijack...just trying to get your attention on this, since your so connected to peeps
tongue.gif

I've no idea - BUT, It's a great song to play isn't it  wink.gif

um, many songs are great songs to play...but stealing them...sucksmad.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

Avoid !!! 

Probably they let him use it first time round as he's a fan (yer know)smokin.gif