Adam Clayton was in Brazil and talked with some fans

febottini

• Subscriber

Adam Clayton has spent some time here in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

Yesterday some fans (lucky ones) took photos with him in the airport when he took the flight back to London.

They talked a little bit. He was really nice and signed some CDs.

They´ve asked him about the next tour, but he didn´t say anything about it. He just gave them a sweet smile!

I´ve made a special post in the UltraViolet-U2 Fan Club Brazil website: with photos and fans talking about the meeting.
I didn´t have time to translate it to English, but if you want to check it out: http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/noticias/2012/09/12/fas-contam-como-foi-o-encontro-com-adam-clayton-em/

Yesterday some fans (lucky ones) took photos with him in the airport when he took the flight back to London.

They´ve asked him about the next tour, but he didn´t say anything about it. He just gave them a sweet smile!

I´ve made a special post in the UltraViolet-U2 Fan Club Brazil website: with photos and fans talking about the meeting.

I didn´t have time to translate it to English, but if you want to check it out: http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/noticias/2012/09/12/fas-contam-como-foi-o-encontro-com-adam-clayton-em/

by any chance, do you know if he gives good hugs?

he seems kind hearted....

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

febottini']

I didn´t have time to translate it to English, but if you want to check it out:

I´m not sure, unfortunately I wasn´t there, but I guess so.

They drank coffee together and talked about 20 minutes.

When he was leaving, he looked back twice to say goodbye to them.

So sweet!!

[quote name='febottini wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

febottini']

I didn´t have time to translate it to English, but if you want to check it out:

I´m not sure, unfortunately I wasn´t there, but I guess so.

They drank coffee together and talked about 20 minutes.

When he was leaving, he looked back twice to say goodbye to them.

So sweet!!

they got 20 minutes ? eek.gif

photos?

Fans tell how was the meeting with Adam Clayton in Sao Paulo

LINK

Rumors since last week hovered everywhere. The news was that Adam Clayton was once again on Brazilian soil. He's been here in Brazil, more precisely in Rio de Janeiro in April this year.

But nothing much was confirmed. We came to get the information he had been seen at a bookstore in the Gardens last week, but no pictures.

Yesterday, we were sure! Some lucky fans were able to meet with the bass player in U2's Guarulhos International Airport, before he embarked towards London. Very nice, Adam took pictures, signed autographs and chatted.

See the testimony of the Baptist Regiane:adamclayton-aeroportoSP-1.jpg

"He's a Lord, polite, quiet, very friendly, I approached he apologized for bothering him and he said ok, my two CDs autographed. Would only give me a CD for him to sign, did not want to be rude, but as it was very helpful gave my Achtung Baby also showed him sign over the photo of him and he smiled ... About the new tour said it knows nothing, was lost, asked where he had to check-in. I told him come back more often to Brazil and he said yes! He recognized the Gleise other times, asked girlfriend del, which is Zampiere Danielle, she gave him a book and he was very pleased with the pampering. While taking a coffee before boarding, Adam suggested some places to be visited in Ireland as Endas's Park St and Pearse Museum, Pq in Rathfarmham's. After entered the departure lounge only to stopped bye ... Said likes of Brazil and intends to come back more often, approached him politely and description, I believe this has been the reason for staying talking to us. "

Adriana Pravato:

adamclayton-aeroportoSP-2.jpg

"Finding Adam was a thrill like no other. He walked quietly through the airport and anonymous approach it calmly and education. I asked for a photo and autograph my CDs He answered calmly, education and patience. He has a soft voice, beautiful, was tanned, casual clothing and slippers. We asked about the tour and the new album, he did not know the answer, said he knew nothing. Then we asked where was the check in was a little lost. Always smiling, always polite and simple. I was very moved, trembled a lot, but I could talk to him ... it was perfect! "

Gleise Kelly:adamclayton-aeroportoSP-3.jpg

"This is the third time I meet with Adam. At all times he acted the same way being helpful, friendly and polite. He gives a peace that has no way to describe (though I'm progressing with the passage of time), because the more you try to stay calm, your idol decades that is in front and the first reaction is to be flabbergasted their presence. The first time he had thought of all the things I like to talk to any of them, my admiration, my years listening to his music and what I feel about them, but just do not quit anything, nor could spell my name for autograph after look at those blue eyes and that smile. I were my friend Danielle, the first two opportunities. The first was in front of the hotel, post show, where everyone had gone. Adam skirt and back of the hotel, quiet, with his slipper, sometimes accompanied with Jerry, não.Todas other times we try to address these and Jerry asked for us to come back another time, he goes to lunch, he comes back, finally patiently waited. We were chatting with a few employees, even laughing, talking nonsense with the driver who was the willingness of Bono, in which he gave a pair of slippers for him, and all the photos were unanimous in saying the simplicity of them all. Herein, Adam returned, it was behind us, and looking at some showcases how smart we are, nor noticed ... he crossed the street, entered the hotel and laughed so hot, never, never forget. At dusk he went down, carrying the suitcase, we asked if he could take a picture with us and answered clarooo, you guys are s girls who were across the street all day huh? Did not see me? Not Adam, not seen and no one knew who you were. Laughter. We exchanged a few words, autographs he apologized because he was late for the flight and left. He said he would return to Brazil in a year (!). A year later, Mr Clayton back, found him at the airport, the approach, he was muiiiiito late to check in now that would close and yet stopped, took pictures again, more autographs, gave our first photo of him signing , smiled and went to check in. We went to boarding, he came to talk to us, we said goodbye again and said he would return. The latter was no longer with my friend. Meet again at the airport, he lost as ever, looked at my face and laughed. You again? I brought a gift ... Adam gave a book with a card, thanked him, took pictures with my friends, autographs and went to check-in. I was silly to see that my idol had recognized me. He turned, came to talk to us, sat down and took a coffee, I mentioned that we want to go to Dublin in January, he gave some tips on places, spoke of how the country likes nothing about the new CD or tour, when asked about it he just opens the sweet smile.

Adam is what we're used to seeing on stage, a friendliness, smiles all the time, quiet, simple man who even remotely looks like a rock star, see that no one recognized him. Appreciates what life can give you at this stage of the championship, a normal life, without major riots. "

Besides, is not everybody? Good to know that our idols are attentive and love our country.