36 years ago today.... (Merged)

mich40

• Community Moderator

a group of boys gathered in Larry Mullen's kitchen and the rest is history.

So happy to have been along for the ride for 30 of those 36 years.  It's been quite a musical journey.  I am thankful for that meeting, for this band and the wonderful people that I have met along the way.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So happy to have been along for the ride for 30 of those 36 years.  It's been quite a musical journey.  I am thankful for that meeting, for this band and the wonderful people that I have met along the way.[/font]

Same here, you say it so much better than I could!! I'd remembered but thought it was tomorrow!! Oh well after 36 years surely we can give or take a day or two lol! Definitely worth a toast!

u2-bono-champagne.jpg

• Community Moderator

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

mich40']

So happy to have been along for the ride for 30 of those 36 years.  It's been quite a musical journey.  I am thankful for that meeting, for this band and the wonderful people that I have met along the way

[/font]

Same here, you say it so much better than I could!! I'd remembered but thought it was tomorrow!! Oh well after 36 years surely we can give or take a day or two lol! Definitely worth a toast!

u2-bono-champagne.jpg

I seem to remember it most years, mainly because I saw them on this date in 1992 at the Georgia Dome and right after the show, my hubby told me that he loved me for the first time.  It must've been love b/c he'd just seen me going ape crazy for 2 hours over our boys.