boots is the b side of oots

miss major crisis

I like the title it's amusing. Let's make this the U2 appreciation thread!

Thanks U2, your music is an inspiration and an uplifting influence in all our lives. Whenever I feel down I know just one listen of Streets will put me back ontop! Please don't ever stop!

Mucho appreciation departs from my neck of the woods and is traveling at light speed to the U2 camp where the four members are currentlygathering their wits about themselves preparing to embark on yet another slew of history-making shows...and the bottom line...I like it!

Thanks U2, for another great spin of an album...and lookin' forward to the live presentation of some of the new songs!

TheHanginChads

I know 80% of the songs. I am looking at the discography and I realize that I missed 3 albums, from 93 to 2000 - it was a moment of mylife of great turmoil.
I always liked U2, there was a time I was obsessed.
I grew up listening to their songs. From "Boy" to "AchtungBaby" I sang along. It's not possible to escape U2's music, they are better than the Beatles but the comparison is absurd yay.gif In the 60's it was that boy and girl thing, a different kind of awakening.
U2 are the band. Besides U2 I can only think of Emerson Lake & Palmer and Pink Floyd. But then again you can't compare, you can't choose, choosingis morals and morals is mind laugh.gif

the truth is always healing and lies are always ill

miss major crisis wrote:

I know 80% of the songs. I am looking at the discography and I realize that I missed 3 albums, from 93 to 2000 - it was a moment of my life of great turmoil.

I always liked U2, there was a time I was obsessed.
I grew up listening to their songs. From "Boy" to "Achtung Baby" I sang along. It's not possible to escape U2's music, they are better than the Beatles but the comparison is absurd
yay.gif
In the 60's it was that boy and girl thing, a different kind of awakening.

U2 are the band. Besides U2 I can only think of Emerson Lake & Palmer and Pink Floyd. But then again you can't compare, you can't choose, choosing is morals and morals is mind
laugh.gif

the truth is always healing and lies are always ill

you are funny! and I must go to sleep! I had a passoutsleep after work no wine needed to just passout and now it's tiime to fall asleep again more normallyl.o.l

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

miss major crisis wrote:

It's not possible to escape U2's music, they are better than the Beatles

Better than the Beatles?! Oh, my,
yes
. In fact, they are...

...EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING... (child)... Ha ha ha.

And thanks for the very clever and funny thread title..."Boots is the B-side of Oots." That's GREAT!
laugh.gif