Bono Permit

TheVacantLot

• Subscriber

Yesterday I watched a Cat Stevens live performance on the Arts channel, and Bono introduced him. 

All the music documentaries I have seen Bono has made an appearance. I am assuming that in order to make a music documentary it is compulsory for Bono to appear. 

Do you need a 'Bono permit' to make a music documentary? 
Must you have Bono in your production in order for your documentary to go ahead and get approval?  Is this the system? laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Yesterday I watched a Cat Stevens live performance on the Arts channel, and Bono introduced him. 

All the music documentaries I have seen Bono has made an appearance. I am assuming that in order to make a music documentary it is compulsory for Bono to appear. 

Do you need a 'Bono permit' to make a music documentary? 
Must you have Bono in your production in order for your documentary to go ahead and get approval?  Is this the system? laugh.gif

Fair pointroll.gif!! He is the ubiquitous One!! I wonder how much a permit is...

• Subscriber

Last night I watched a documentary called 'The British Invasion' in this instalment the band that was profiled was 'Hermans Hermits'.

So, in one section the Hermits had to perform at this gig that was in front of the Beatles. They also had to use the Beatles equipment because the Beatles would be performing later. They were very very nervous. When they were on stage you could see the amps/speakers and there it was written on it, three letters VOX.

• Subscriber

Last night I watched a documentary called 'The British Invasion' in this instalment the band that was profiled was 'Hermans Hermits'.

So, in one section the Hermits had to perform at this gig that was in front of the Beatles. They also had to use the Beatles equipment because the Beatles would be performing later. They were very very nervous. When they were on stage you could see the amps/speakers and there it was written on it, three letters VOX.

so he was THERE!!  proper paperwork filed and everything laugh.gif (sounds like a fun show....  )