Bono talks to Deputy Prime Minister in London

• Subscriber

There human and deserve a chance like everybody..

Nick Clegg does not deserve a chance. He had a chance already, and he broke all the promises he made to his supporters. Although if he'd gone through on them and succeeded, it would not have done the UK economy any good.

• Subscriber

Btw surely a caption opportunity here

Pic 1 Clegg: "no Bono, sorry but I don't do autographs"

pic 2: Clegg: "now look here, please stop following me"

Pic 3 Clegg: "for the love of god just take the bloody salt pot and get out of here man..."

Pic 4 Bono: " Cleggy baby c'mon now surely you'll throw in the pepper pot too"

• Subscriber

Hey Febs, just thinking how about starting an individual News thread for all your stories and asking the mods if it can be stickied/pinned at the top of the forum so zooies can access any story easily at anytime?happy.gif With the new album and 

Bono out doing publicity again it's only gonna get busier!! No sure if it's possible to do like a news feed type thing - I learn more from you about what the band/Bono is up to day to day than I do from the home page news in here!

What d'ya think?
  • Subscriber

Hey Febs, just thinking how about starting an individual News thread for all your stories and asking the mods if it can be stickied/pinned at the top of the forum so zooies can access any story easily at anytime?happy.gif With the new album and 
Bono out doing publicity again it's only gonna get busier!! No sure if it's possible to do like a news feed type thing - I learn more from you about what the band/Bono is up to day to day than I do from the home page news in here!

What d'ya think?
It´s a good idea but I don´t know if it´s possible.