U2 Really must hate Brasil And Especially me

Andrelopes

I bought all U2 ORIGINAL ORIGINAL albums and the least i expected was to be able to BUY BUY BUY my tickets to see The Edge, my favourist guitarrist live.

But that didnt happen.
Last year, when U2 Finnaly came to Brasil, Bono Sold all the Tickets for People who had a certain Credit card, calling it pre-sell.So after the pre-sell ended and the real sell started, there werent tickets.
Actually, the tickets started selling at 00:01 , i couldnt even log in to the website.

And i what made me rage even more, was the fact that ppl from other countries were able to buy tickets and come see him.And then, they even came this forum and said that they were seeing him for the third/fourth time. And i couldnt even hear his music from outside the stadium.

I hear your "live at red rocks" everyday when i go to College. I wish i was alive back then.When they werent so famous.

I started playing guitar because of U2.But how can i respect a band that dont respect me? You sold all your tickets and didnt had just 1 for me ? Even behind a pillar, i dont care. But you didnt. You ruined my Dream U2. And im certain you wont come back anytime sooner, because you must really hate me or my country. I dont like much my country either but, im your fan since long time. 

I just wish i could hear 1980 songs live. Not those pop-songs of nowadays. 
Musics that had meaning. 

To tell you the truth, im just here saying how i feel, because i want to be heard. But, maybe its just a waste of time. U2 wont lose his time reading this. And im an idiot.I must be, thats the only reason that this is happening.

You ruined my dream , ok ? 
I jsut want to let that very, very clear. You Ruined a 18 year old Guy Dream( now im 19), but i wanted to see u2 since 15;
I was able even to see Metallica, Iron maiden.But what i really wanted to see was U2.

You dont know how its like, to get time everyday to learn new U2 Tab Songs, and try to improve everyday.

I know most of you who is reading wont care, because in the time , you were subscribers of U2.com, which i would be, if i knew that i would be able to get tickets faster.

Im Sorry. But you really betrayed me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey, I´m brazilian too and I know this must be hard for you... but don´t blame U2.

I´ve had problems at Vertigo tour as well. I almost couldn´t get the tickets... but it´s not their fault!

• Subscriber

Thats how it goes man, U2 is the most famous and biggest band ever!

Tickets are sold out in a couple of minutes. U2 came to Brazil, they played for thousands and thousands of Brazilians who did get a ticket, so why would they hate Brazil? Thats just a ridiculous thought. I understand your frustration, but they'll be back in 2014/2015. Just make sure you subscribe to U2.com next time so you can get your presale ticket. There are thousands like you, who didn't get the tickets. It sucks, I know, but just try harder next time.

Keep your dream alive ;)

• Subscriber

Jesus Christ, someone getting butthurt over not being able to get tickets to a gig? Lots of people miss out on this sort of stuff, deal with it. I missed out on Wembley Stadium 2009 tickets but I wasn't butthurt at the band over it! Be patient! There'll be another tour and you can go and see them then.

And as for people from other countries - well, what if they were from Japan, China or other countries where U2 didn't tour at all? Are you saying they should miss out?

• Subscriber

Jesus Christ, someone getting butthurt over not being able to get tickets to a gig? Lots of people miss out on this sort of stuff, deal with it. I missed out on Wembley Stadium 2009 tickets but I wasn't butthurt at the band over it! Be patient! There'll be another tour and you can go and see them then.

And as for people from other countries - well, what if they were from Japan, China or other countries where U2 didn't tour at all? Are you saying they should miss out?

Totally.

Everyone had the same notice of when tickets went on sale. People had just the same amount of time to purchase the tickets and get in line.

What makes other people so different because they missed out? 

Stop being ridiculous.

They come to Brasil each 10 years. So dont come saying crap to me, about having to wat more 10 years to "see" them;Because obviously, they will probably sell tickets for Asia Only, and them only for "American Express users". Just to come and say " Hey, you cant watch me hahahaha " 
And Butthurt? shut up, this forum isnt your home.If where you live, you dont complain at all, and just accepts things like a lazy guy, well , not my problem. I fight for what i think its right. Thats what U2 Is all about.About fighting.If you didnt learn this, then you should go listen other songs, maybe , well,  ********* or &&&&¨%
If you in europe, and they come every month for you, thats your problem. I wont stay quiet while only rich ppl can see them.
I knew this was the wrong place to come. Stop being wannabe kid. 

"Everyone had the same notice of when tickets went on sale. People had just the same amount of time to purchase the tickets and get in line."

You must really have read issues , dont you ? If you check google, you can see that most 80% of the clients couldnt buy the god damn ticket, because people from other countries got it first. So the public was about 60% brasil, 40% other countries who already had seen them.

So dont come at me, raging like a kid, about how you are smarter than the average Buyer.If i couldnt even log in to the website to buy it, how did i have the same time ?

Shut up. You dont know how the sales where here. So just stay quiet if you dont know what happened.

By mid-1983, as U2 toured the United States on their War Tour, the group had filled venues of similar capacity to Red Rocks. A concert, sponsored by Coca-Cola, KWGN-TV, and radio station KAZY, was scheduled at Red Rocks for 5 June 1983; tickets were sold for US$9.50.[6] Filming costs were estimated at $250,000, which included the illumination of the cliffs, a mobile sound recording unit, and a helicopter to film aerial footage.[6] U2 invested $30,000 in the project, with additional investments made by Fey and Island Records.[1] A joint production company called "U2 at Red Rocks Associates" was subsequently established to fund the project, with the three parties splitting costs and sharing profits from television rights and video sales. The radio rights were sold to American radio network NBC for inclusion in their concert series The Source.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...s:_Under_a_Blood_Red_Sky

Learn To Research.

www.google.com.br

I bought most of your original CD's.Wheres your message that you sing in your songs.

I feel betrayed. And i wont stop complaining,im sending this topic to everyone i know.

And also, 1000 REAIS FOR RED LINE ????????????????????????????? SERIOUSLY?

9 $ -> 1000 $

I CANT DO MATH!

• Subscriber

Live Nation Global Touring and Time for Fun have today confirmed that U2 will return to Brazil. The U2 360° Tour will visit Sao Paulo’s Estadio Morumbi on April 9th, 2011 and special guests on the night will be Muse.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public on December 7th with a Citibank pre-sale from December 4th. Tickets will be available starting at $70 BRL, with general admission field tickets available at $180 BRL.

U2.com subscribers can enter a special advance PRESALE beginning this WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1ST at 10am (local) and running until this FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3RD at 10pm (local )

Tickets for the April 9th show will go on sale to Citibank customers, including Credicard and Diners cardholders, on Saturday, December 4th and to the general public on Tuesday, December 7th. Tickets may be purchased by phone at 4003-0806 (for the entire country), via Internet at www.ticktesforfun.com.br, at the official box office (Credicard Hall) and retail outlets around the country (http://premier.ticketsfor...m.br/...ts/agency.aspx).

---------------------------------------------------------

You had two days to buy the tickets in presale. If you couldn't purchase them it is your OWN fault.

If you couldn't get on the site, it was probably your poor internet connection. (should have logged on earlier?)

Blaming U2 is simply the most daft thing I have every read on here because you couldn't get tickets.

Oh and by the way, most U2 fans own all of their cd's. Why do you need this to justify your fandom?