U2 Really must hate Brasil And Especially me

Andrelopes

This topic is over. I will wait they come again and see happening the same again.

But then again, why bother with a new user's opinion while you got thousand, i mean, few users who already like you.

I know how a forum works.And im respecting , but dont come saying that i got buthurt .If you insult me, i will insult back.

I just hope this topic speaks to everyone who couldnt buy the ticket and always supported the band.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

'coming from someone who's been to several of their shows already' Stupid assumption. I've never been to any U2 gig in my so-far short lifetime. But you don't see me starting whole threads just to have a whine about it, huh? And I know how to read already - in fact I read your whole post and your reply to me. And Mac's right, you're the only troll who exists around here mate!

If you come on here making one of your first posts, and it's a complainy-type post, then it's not going to leave a good impression on everyone else, is it? No, it isn't. Why else do you think everyone on here is criticizing (or as you put it, 'insulting') you for making that post? Apart from the fact that you're reacting in a really immature way, that is.

And Monica is right, how can you say your dreams have been ruined when there are people in your country living on the streets, surviving with the tiniest scraps of food?

Butthurt is hardly an insult. Grow a pair ffs.
never even heard of the term, so I looked it up and found this:

"An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Source(s):

http://www.urbandictionar...define.php?term=butthurt