Bono, Edge and Adam at the Cirque du Soleil premiere

febottini

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

He's had the back thing a long ol' while methinks, thing with backs is once they're aggravated it can be difficult to shift, just one of those things, sure he gets the best care for it and he seems to be keeping super fit, sure it's all tickediboo!!

• Subscriber

I feel sorry for him, sleepless nights really horrible when you look forward to a way of comfort by escape, restlessness, moodswings, discomfort, back pain is really a pain worse than anything I can think of when it comes to body aches, very limiting and frustrating, I'd imagine he'd get grumpy alot which is understandable.. Because your always wishing for release of the pain..desparately..

Yes, back pains are indeed distractions, ugly,  merciless,  excrutiating, and lifelong muscular and nerve crushing burdens (Adam,Paul, and) I never ever post in this regard, but photo #2 looks like he crawled outta the bar, lost a fist fight or 3, and got tattooed, to boot. All respect to the physical commitment, but photo 1 looks to be a party alongside #2 several days later.

On the original subject, I just remembered something.  During May of 2007 I did a temporary gig for a local agency which included me working in the catering unit for Cirque when they came through town.  I remember many of the performers where vegetarians while the stage crew (including the truck drivers) were real meat and potatoes people.