New Organization: Fields of Dreams Uganda

u2shoe

• Subscriber

Hello to my fellow U2 community,

I am part of a great new organization called Fields of Dreams Uganda that is providing hope to the orphaned and vulnerable children of Uganda through the vehicles of soccer and education.  Our efforts will facilitate soccer development at several orphanage sites in Kampala, Uganda through field builds, coaching, equipment and uniforms, and occasionally tournaments that allow the children to compete and showcase their skills.

However, our objectives don't stop there.  Our coaches will be using the connections that they build with the children through soccer as an avenue to talk to them about their dreams in life, and more importantly, to guide them through the steps required to achieve those dreams.  

If you're interested in learning more about our organization or would like to get involved in our journey.  Feel free to visit our website at www.fieldsofdreamsuganda.org or reach friend us on Facebook.  The U2 community is a special group that I am glad to be a part of.   As such, we would love to welcome you into this community as well.

I hope this finds all of you well in between tours! 

Sincerely,
Tim - Board of Directors for Fields of Dreams Uganda and lifelong U2 fan