NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

Check this out. My email of 5th November to help@U2.com:

"Due to the confusing and outdated information on the web page, I renewed my subscription yesterday (also to be able to save 10U$). Seems I will receive U22 again and have the 2011/2012 package. Can you please check and confirm that I will receive the new package U2 From The Ground... when it becomes available. My subscription has been extended until Nov. 2013.

Thank you"

Answer dated 9th November:

"Hello,

Our Website is a direct reflection of all available items and sizes we offer for sale. Artists' merchandise is limited to the items, colors and sizes listed in our online stores. If you are looking for an item or size that is not displayed for sale on the Website, then we currently do not stock that item or size and have no information as to other retail outlets that might carry it, or if we will stock it in the future.

If an item is pictured, but does not include an option for purchase, then we do not currently stock that item.

Be sure to check the Website regularly to see if specific items or sizes become available.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service"

What the hell does that have to do with the price of fish?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So I just broke my own rule about not giving money to live nation... I shelled out $85 to receive what I figure to be 3 CDs (U22, Edge 15, and ZooTV)

I downloaded the 11 U22 tracks + Unknown Caller. Yay. Better than the quality I had from the Tour.

I didn't get to download Spanish Eyes and NLOTH... so was I supposed to be able to?

Baja? any help?

How can I resist all this U2 goodness, I will probably be breaking that rule as well. laugh.gifsmokin.gif U2.com finally got me!!roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

celticfc09']So I just broke my own rule about not giving money to live nation... I shelled out $85 to receive what I figure to be 3 CDs (U22, Edge 15, and ZooTV)

I downloaded the 11 U22 tracks + Unknown Caller. Yay. Better than the quality I had from the Tour.

I didn't get to download Spanish Eyes and NLOTH... so was I supposed to be able to?

Baja? any help?

How can I resist all this U2 goodness, I will probably be breaking that rule as well. laugh.gifsmokin.gif U2.com finally got me!!roll.gifYOU? a paid member??bonobellybrianwinnipeg5-28-2011northstarjo.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

celticfc09']So I just broke my own rule about not giving money to live nation... I shelled out $85 to receive what I figure to be 3 CDs (U22, Edge 15, and ZooTV)

Baja? any help?

How can I resist all this U2 goodness, I will probably be breaking that rule as well.
laugh.gifsmokin.gif
 U2.com finally got me!!
roll.gifYOU? a paid member??roll.gif

• Subscriber

Check this out. My email of 5th November to help@U2.com:

"Due to the confusing and outdated information on the web page, I renewed my subscription yesterday (also to be able to save 10U$). Seems I will receive U22 again and have the 2011/2012 package. Can you please check and confirm that I will receive the new package U2 From The Ground... when it becomes available. My subscription has been extended until Nov. 2013.

Thank you"

Answer dated 9th November:

"Hello,

Our Website is a direct reflection of all available items and sizes we offer for sale. Artists' merchandise is limited to the items, colors and sizes listed in our online stores. If you are looking for an item or size that is not displayed for sale on the Website, then we currently do not stock that item or size and have no information as to other retail outlets that might carry it, or if we will stock it in the future.

If an item is pictured, but does not include an option for purchase, then we do not currently stock that item.

Be sure to check the Website regularly to see if specific items or sizes become available.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service"

What the hell does that have to do with the price of fish?

Forgot to say.......Lucky you got a response!

• Subscriber

Hey Norty. Yep. I was surprised to get an answer at all, having been a member here for quite a few years now. Every year it's the same old story. I replied to that answer, of course, but it's probably wiser not to broadcast it here. I guess I'll fork out another 40US$ and take out yet another subscription.

Funny though, going back to earlier years, I got the impression that most subscribers were due for re-subscribing in November. I guess there must be many of us who will have the same problem. Hugely disappointing. Be prepared for more.