NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

Fair's fair. See my earlier post. I actually received a decent helpful answer to my email to Live Nation, after having renewed my almost expired subscription on 5th Nov. I will no longer get the U22 package for a second time. So there is hope for us all :-).

"Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. My recommendation is to go ahead and renew again for the package you would like, then send me an email and I will refund your previous purchase.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service"

Me too! Maybe this IS their answer to the problem. I stand corrected.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Trying to re-up my sub but is not letting me buy the bundle (getting stuck on mailing address details)...

Make sure in your account info page all details are correct (including postcode and state / province / region) - I noticed yesterday that field for my account was blank, and couldn't proceed further  until all boxes were completed. 

If that doesn't fix things, then send off a note to the Help team - choosing 'Order Help' as Topic header.

• Community Manager

Fair's fair. See my earlier post. I actually received a decent helpful answer to my email to Live Nation, after having renewed my almost expired subscription on 5th Nov. I will no longer get the U22 package for a second time. So there is hope for us all :-).

"Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. My recommendation is to go ahead and renew again for the package you would like, then send me an email and I will refund your previous purchase.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service"

Brilliant - should assist others in the same position, suggest anyone wanting to do this should use the Help form as Clydesdale1 has done here first though.

• Subscriber

Hey there

so I renewed my subscription about 3 weeks ago and as an annual thing renewed my dad's Christmas gift which is a u2 membership. We already have a copy of u22.com and want to know if we are eligible for the new item. My account doesnt expire now until 2014 and my dads in 2013. Thanks

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

TimBatke']Do we know what tracks appear on 'Edge's Picks' and where they were recorded?

not as yet, they won't be revealed in full until close to packages start shipping I suspect - though keep an eye on the main News page for updates on that...Probably the ones that didn't make it to U22????

• Community Manager

Hey there

so I renewed my subscription about 3 weeks ago and as an annual thing renewed my dad's Christmas gift which is a u2 membership. We already have a copy of u22.com and want to know if we are eligible for the new item. My account doesnt expire now until 2014 and my dads in 2013. Thanks

see this post  - sounds like you might want to do the same