NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Community Manager

I get this error... Your account is expiring in 2014-11-17. You cannot renew beyond two years.

sounds like you definitely need to send off a note to the Help team BFFN... again, use 'Order Help' as Topic header.

Post back here when you a get a reply if you can, cheers.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Instead of having 'while stocks last' for the zoo cd, they should have done it so when it ran out you can't buy it! and then sell the $75 package at a reduced rate. There's going to be a lot of annoyed people that expect to get it and don't while still paying full price.

Also the last 2 fan club cd's i've had to wait ages... way after everyone has got their's and i have to complain to the HELP tab to actually get it!. I went for the $75 bundle and i'll be gutted if i don't get the zoo cd.

Instead of having 'while stocks last' for the zoo cd, they should have done it so when it ran out you can't buy it! and then sell the $75 package at a reduced rate. There's going to be a lot of annoyed people that expect to get it and don't while still paying full price.

Also the last 2 fan club cd's i've had to wait ages... way after everyone has got their's and i have to complain to the HELP tab to actually get it!. I went for the $75 bundle and i'll be gutted if i don't get the zoo cd.

I Agree... though (my opinion) I think LN are just sticking ''While Stocks Last'' on to create a rush for that offer - Im sure anyone who opts for this will get the ZOO TV cd - I did and getting the ZOO cd is the only reason why I went for the more expensive option (I have U22 & From The Ground Up) And if I don't get what I paid for..... Well, that's another topic I hope I won't have to get into...wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

utwothefly']Instead of having 'while stocks last' for the zoo cd, they should have done it so when it ran out you can't buy it! and then sell the $75 package at a reduced rate. There's going to be a lot of annoyed people that expect to get it and don't while still paying full price.

I Agree... though (my opinion) I think LN are just sticking ''While Stocks Last'' on to create a rush for that offer - Im sure anyone who opts for this will get the ZOO TV cd - I did and getting the ZOO cd is the only reason why I went for the more expensive option (I have U22 & From The Ground Up) And if I don't get what I paid for..... Well, that's another topic I hope I won't have to get into...wink.gif

and you don't have the cd of this (from the ground)

• Subscriber

have been told at the moment, there is plenty of stock, so no worries there for now.
Thanks for the quick response smile.gif
Hate to moan and go on as the package this time and the last time is really great!! but!... lol It's just that if people have to wait until they can complain because you get told to wait weeks!, possibly the zoo cd might have all gone by the time they send it out. Its not like its first come first serve which is where i have a problem with selling it like they are.

I've had to complain to get both Duals and U22, and actually ended up buying Duals on ebay just to have it, and some how ended up buying it twice then getting it from here late so ended up with 3! grin.gif but thats my own fault!tongue.gif. Comm, Slane and AH came to me fine but for some reason the last 2 years have been bad!.

• Subscriber

If you subscribe to the bundle and they send you a confirmation email,you should get everything described in that email,I'm sure when they run out they will put an out of stock notice on the site.

cheers

meggymoo

Its not a first come first serve basis as far as i can work it out, i always get my sub on the day of the new gift or just after and then others get their sub a few weeks or months down the line and they get theirs early and i'm still waiting days like a numptee! eyes.gif 

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

meggymoo']If you subscribe to the bundle and they send you a confirmation email,you should get everything described in that email,I'm sure when they run out they will put an out of stock notice on the site.

cheers

meggymoo

Its not a first come first serve basis as far as i can work it out, i always get my sub on the day of the new gift or just after and then others get their sub a few weeks or months down the line and they get theirs early and i'm still waiting days like a numptee! eyes.gif

Frustrating.eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

utwothefly']Instead of having 'while stocks last' for the zoo cd, they should have done it so when it ran out you can't buy it! and then sell the $75 package at a reduced rate. There's going to be a lot of annoyed people that expect to get it and don't while still paying full price.

Hope your right mate! i really don't wanna go down that road again indifferent.gif. Be interesting to see the liths properly and see if they are good pictures and decent quality like the other liths. Also i'm sure i read we get presale?!, if there is a tour, have to check again.