NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

Incidentally for anybody trying to renew their membership whilst in the middle of a current one it states on u2.com you can renew anytime.Most people probably know this anyway but just thought I'd copy and paste this.however do this mean you have to wait till your current subscription runs out before they send out the new package

Q - If my subscription has not yet expired, and I renew my subscription now, what is the expiration date of my new subscription?

A - You can renew your subscription at any time and it will continue for one year after the end of your current subscription term. Please note, your discounted resubscription fee of $40 is valid until the end of your existing subscription term. If you let your subscription term expire you will keep your U2.com profile, but the paid benefits will not apply. To reactivate you will need to purchase a new subscription at $50.

thanks

meggymoo

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='meggymoo wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

meggymoo']If you subscribe to the bundle and they send you a confirmation email,you should get everything described in that email,I'm sure when they run out they will put an out of stock notice on the site.

cheers

meggymoo

Its not a first come first serve basis as far as i can work it out, i always get my sub on the day of the new gift or just after and then others get their sub a few weeks or months down the line and they get theirs early and i'm still waiting days like a numptee! 
eyes.gif

Frustrating.eyes.gif

Can be very! yeah! lol 

• Subscriber

Incidentally for anybody trying to renew their membership whilst in the middle of a current one it states on u2.com you can renew anytime.Most people probably know this anyway but just thought I'd copy and paste this.however do this mean you have to wait till your current subscription runs out before they send out the new package

Q - If my subscription has not yet expired, and I renew my subscription now, what is the expiration date of my new subscription?

A - You can renew your subscription at any time and it will continue for one year after the end of your current subscription term. Please note, your discounted resubscription fee of $40 is valid until the end of your existing subscription term. If you let your subscription term expire you will keep your U2.com profile, but the paid benefits will not apply. To reactivate you will need to purchase a new subscription at $50.

thanks

meggymoo

If you pay you get it! simples wink.gif ...you won't have to wait till your old sub expires and the new one starts, you just have to wait for them to send it out! LOL which could take longer hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Wish one of the techys round here would blow the picture of the new CD up so we could read what's on the disc. Someone must be able to work it out from the shape of the words..... surely?!

Also did anyone not notice the 'presale' word being used again.....wooohoooo....another tour on the horizon then?!

• Subscriber

Wish one of the techys round here would blow the picture of the new CD up so we could read what's on the disc. Someone must be able to work it out from the shape of the words..... surely?!

Also did anyone not notice the 'presale' word being used again.....wooohoooo....another tour on the horizon then?!

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
Enter exclusive competitions, take 25% off your first purchase in the U2.com Store and get a dedicated U2 email address ('yourname@U2.com'). eek.gifJoin a ticket presale when the band goes on the road eek.gifbrowse photos, video & reports from previous tours and dig in to the exclusive road diaries of Show Designer Willie Williams
.wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

BestFanFromNewfoundland']I get this error... Your account is expiring in 2014-11-17. You cannot renew beyond two years.

sounds like you definitely need to send off a note to the Help team BFFN... again, use 'Order Help' as Topic header.

Post back here when you a get a reply if you can, cheers.

Remember tha Maya prediction tongue.gif