NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='zoo2 wrote:

drunkchicken1']Just re-subbed (had to have the book, lithos, and CD, not arsed about the bookmarks!
roll.gif
) Love the 2 downloads though, where was NLOTH recorded? anyone know?

NLOTH  was recorded in Sheffield on the 20th Aug 2009 Spanish Eyes was in San Sebastian

Many thanks! I was chuffed that Elevation was from Gelsenkirchen on U22 for the same reason as Sheffield for you! Hoping for Breathe from Wembley night 2 and Stingray from Hannover on the Edge's picks CDgrin.gif

• Subscriber

My subscription doesn't expire for a few months.....I really can't resubscribe right now. Of course I am concerned about waiting that long and that the new gift could sell out but maybe I'm just worrying for no reason. =/

The new gift won't sell out. If you want the bundle then the zoo tv cd might do!.

• Subscriber

My concern is, I first subscribed last year, and my subscription ran out in late October, I got the U22 thing so that was good, then i read in a teaser article that there was gonna be this package with more tracks and the book, so i subscribed immediately so i wouldn't have to worry about it... Heres the problem, Im worry about it now, because I cant download the tracks "spanish eyes" and "no line on the horizon" that the new articles says subscribers can download... I am currently subscribed till October 25th of 2013... but for some reason I do not appear to be eligible to receive the new subscriber gift... On top of that, I have tried contacting their support/help function and I have gotten no replys in the last 2 days... What should I do?

• Subscriber

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']My subscription doesn't expire for a few months.....I really can't resubscribe right now. Of course I am concerned about waiting that long and that the new gift could sell out but maybe I'm just worrying for no reason. =/

The new gift won't sell out. If you want the bundle then the zoo tv cd might do!.

Oh I already have the Zoo TV gift.  It's one of my faves. smile.gif Thanks though...I tend to worry too much, lol.

• Subscriber

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']My subscription doesn't expire for a few months.....I really can't resubscribe right now. Of course I am concerned about waiting that long and that the new gift could sell out but maybe I'm just worrying for no reason. =/

Oh I already have the Zoo TV gift.  It's one of my faves. smile.gif Thanks though...I tend to worry too much, lol.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

Zoo2live ONE OF YOUR FAVE? do you think the sound is good? i think it's near poor!

My concern is, I first subscribed last year, and my subscription ran out in late October, I got the U22 thing so that was good, then i read in a teaser article that there was gonna be this package with more tracks and the book, so i subscribed immediately so i wouldn't have to worry about it... Heres the problem, Im worry about it now, because I cant download the tracks "spanish eyes" and "no line on the horizon" that the new articles says subscribers can download... I am currently subscribed till October 25th of 2013... but for some reason I do not appear to be eligible to receive the new subscriber gift... On top of that, I have tried contacting their support/help function and I have gotten no replys in the last 2 days... What should I do?
It should still let you resubscribe,I did the same thing however when I resubscribed it extended my membership by another year,and give me the new tracks,as I posted in an earlier post you can renew your subscription at anytime.

cheers

meggymoo