NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

[quote name='manu51 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp wrote:

utwothefly']

The new gift won't sell out. If you want the bundle then the zoo tv cd might do!.

Oh I already have the Zoo TV gift.  It's one of my faves.
smile.gif
 Thanks though...I tend to worry too much, lol.

Zoo2live ONE OF YOUR FAVE? do you think the sound is good? i think it's near poor!I like zoo tv, great for the gym, sound quality might not be what it is nowadays but seems to add something to it. EBTTRT on that is a great live version.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Apparently the CD with Edge's picks opens with Breathe and ends with "40"...

Good choices!!... Hopefully Stingray is on it with a few others like- Northstar, Boy Falls From The Sky, Scarlet, Mothers Of The Disappeared, Glastonbury, MLK, Your Blue Room, HMTMKMKM... or just as downloads is fine by me! wink.gif

Which reminds me, are these downloads going to be each week or just whenever!?. Think they should do 2 of them at a set time each week happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

peterferris8']Apparently the CD with Edge's picks opens with Breathe and ends with "40"...

Good choices!!... Hopefully Stingray is on it with a few others like- Northstar, Boy Falls From The Sky, Scarlet, Mothers Of The Disappeared, Glastonbury, MLK, Your Blue Room, HMTMKMKM... or just as downloads is fine by me! wink.gif

Which reminds me, are these downloads going to be each week or just whenever!?. Think they should do 2 of them at a set time each week happy.gif

I think Mercy should be in there. I'm starting to think it won't be on the new album, so they should release the live version in case it isn't...

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

peterferris8']Apparently the CD with Edge's picks opens with Breathe and ends with "40"...

Good choices!!... Hopefully Stingray is on it with a few others like- Northstar, Boy Falls From The Sky, Scarlet, Mothers Of The Disappeared, Glastonbury, MLK, Your Blue Room, HMTMKMKM... or just as downloads is fine by me! 
wink.gif

Which reminds me, are these downloads going to be each week or just whenever!?. Think they should do 2 of them at a set time each week 
happy.gif

I think Mercy should be in there. I'm starting to think it won't be on the new album, so they should release the live version in case it isn't.Thinking about it... Mercy will be left off edge's picks as its on the record day wide awake in europe, but maybe a download! with NS, Glasonbury, Boy Falls.. etc... 

Probably have HMTMKMKM, pride, SBS etc... on the edge's CD but maybe YBR and Mothers too!smile.gif

• Subscriber

wake up guys.... as said in the news section all songs were released on albums or as singles.... stop dreaming of having songs that were not on the list submitted to vote last year, no mercy, no glastonbury, no every breaking wave, no north star.... even no stingray. Only the regular stuff, SBS, new year's day, vertigo etc...

• Community Manager

Question...

My subscription is set to expire on: 02 April 2013

Will I get the 'From The Ground Up' package automatically?

Or must I renew first?

You will get it on your next renewal, you should have already received U22 as your current subscription gift

• Subscriber

meggymoo wrote: 

It should still let you resubscribe,I did the same thing however when I resubscribed it extended my membership by another year,and give me the new tracks,as I posted in an earlier post you can renew your subscription at anytime.

cheers

meggymoo

I know i can resubscribe, but my problem is i'm getting screwed over in my opinion, I paid $50 the first time and got my u22, then recently paid $40 hoping to get this stuff, instead i am getting nothing... all because i subscribed a few weeks early... because i gave them my money for their product faster than they appear to be allowing... I dont want to have to re-resubscribe to get this package... the rest of you are paying 40-50 for this package... and it looks like I'll have to pay twice the price because I, being a fan that subscribes regularly before my subscription ends, will be stripped of the benefits of being a subscriber, for subscribing a few weeks early...