NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Any word on the Full track-list yet?- surely U2.COM has this information by now? I'm starting to feel like a slave checking back each day waiting for an update, please put me out of my misery!!!

Also please release the remaining tracks that did not make the disk as U2.COM exclusive downloads.

And for those fans hoping for the new debut 360 tracks i.e Mercy, North Star, Glastonbury etc.... it is not going to happen on this CD as they were never an option in the available 46 tracks originally listed.

Below i have listed what is left for potential release on the CD

1 Angel Of Harlem

2 Breathe

3 Desire

4 Electrical Storm

5 Get On Your Boots

6 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill, Me

7 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

8 In A Little While

9 I Will Follow

10 Miss Sarajevo

11 Mothers Of The Disappeared

12 New Years Day

13 Party Girl

14 Pride (in the name of love)

15 Return Of The Stingray Guitar

16 Scarlet

17 Stuck In A Moment You Can't get Out Of

18 Sunday Bloody Sunday

19 Vertigo

20 Your Blue Room

21 "40"

So if its not on that list it won't be on the CD

• Subscriber

I sent some messages via the form available on the site but still did not receive a reply.

I am a payring subscriber for 4 years now and I resubscribed again in late October as my subscription was set to expire on November 6th, 2012. So before the announcement of the new package.

Therefore, I paid 40$ to extend until November 2013 but I don't have access to the new MP3 and it seems that I will not get the new package. Please note that I have already received U22 in April/May.

Does this mean that I missed the new offer because I renewed too early (3-4 days)? alien.gif I did not want to let my account expire... And I don't need a new U22!

So, is it possible to make the changes for my account?

• Subscriber

Any word on the Full track-list yet?- surely U2.COM has this information by now? I'm starting to feel like a slave checking back each day waiting for an update, please put me out of my misery!!!

Also please release the remaining tracks that did not make the disk as U2.COM exclusive downloads.

And for those fans hoping for the new debut 360 tracks i.e Mercy, North Star, Glastonbury etc.... it is not going to happen on this CD as they were never an option in the available 46 tracks originally listed.

Below i have listed what is left for potential release on the CD

1 Angel Of Harlem

2 Breathe

3 Desire

4 Electrical Storm

5 Get On Your Boots

6 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill, Me

7 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

8 In A Little While

9 I Will Follow

10 Miss Sarajevo

11 Mothers Of The Disappeared

12 New Years Day

13 Party Girl

14 Pride (in the name of love)

15 Return Of The Stingray Guitar

16 Scarlet

17 Stuck In A Moment You Can't get Out Of

18 Sunday Bloody Sunday

19 Vertigo

20 Your Blue Room

21 "40"

So if its not on that list it won't be on the CD

Obviously won't be on the cd, thanks for pointing that out. Was hoping for a download, but likely that the unreleased songs won't be downloads either.

• Subscriber

Same problem for me. Resubscribed at the end of October - another U22 appears in the mail box (they know they already sent me one - really, modern technology anyone?)...

Gotta say, I am disappointed that I was asked to re-up to save $10 and then, a few weeks later, a new package is released... Smells really bad.

Small suggestion to management... Apologize to all of the loyal folks who resubscribed in the 60 days before the new package and offer to send them the From the Ground Up package for the cost of shipping... Would be a way to avoid alienating your most loyal fans and create a PR win (or, at least a push).

Really bent about this one. Well below what I expect from U2.COM.

• Subscriber

Is everything extra that's included in the 75$ one - wasn't it already released or am I mistaken? I'm not complaining I'm just curious. I have the gift of ZooTv, assuming its the subscription gift from a few years ago, and U22 was last years - and those 11 downloads - weren't they released to download for subscribers online when U22 first came out? Are they not the same? I'm just trying to understand the difference between the two offers. Thanks!

• Subscriber

Is everything extra that's included in the 75$ one - wasn't it already released or am I mistaken? I'm not complaining I'm just curious. I have the gift of ZooTv, assuming its the subscription gift from a few years ago, and U22 was last years - and those 11 downloads - weren't they released to download for subscribers online when U22 first came out? Are they not the same? I'm just trying to understand the difference between the two offers. Thanks!
Everything has been released before apart from the ground up music edition, so in theory its all ready to go... just have to stick a cd in the book!. The 12 downloads were from before but theres 2 new ones with more coming apparently. You get the liths and the book marks in both packages as far as i can see and also the 25% discount code.