NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had some problems with the site asking for credit card information on the shipping page (when there wasn't anywhere to enter it)- two different browsers and many attempts later it worked correctly. Site clearly needs some work!

• Subscriber

[quote name='TheLoungeFLy wrote:

manu51']IT was in October U2.COM TEAM has to announce the new package!!! We are the 24TH and as usual they're late in the month to announce that. when in the next week will be published on the site? The team , if it is really in october?, know!

ADMIN EDIT
- new subs offers now updated...

Lets make this the official discussion thread for the new offer....

My membership isn't set to expire until March 2013.  How long is this offer good for?

The offer of From The Ground Up + Edge's Picks CD as the membership gift is probably good until October 2013 or so. So you're OK if you renew in March.

Or, if the package is released before March and you want it sent to you straight away, you can resubscribe before March and the year will be tacked on then (meaning you're then good until March 2014, even when you renew in December or January, etc.)

• Subscriber

I still can't renew. I'm trying everyday for the past week. It automatically takes me to the LiveNation page.

I am getting stressed out That i can't keep my priority when it's not my fault. I sent emails for help/support & still no reply!!!!

Anyone got any ideas ? 

• Subscriber

just received an e-mail saying that my package was shipped for my renewal.  Has anyone else received this.  I hope I am not getting the previous renewal offer, if so I hope I can send it back.

this is what it is saying...help please

U2com U2 Zoo CD'U22' CDs/Book