NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

just received an e-mail saying that my package was shipped for my renewal.  Has anyone else received this.  I hope I am not getting the previous renewal offer, if so I hope I can send it back.

this is what it is saying...help please

U2com U2 Zoo CD'U22' CDs/Book                                                             

I renewed the day this was announced - got email confirming BUT not email saying anything was shipped - I did read that it would be sent BEFORE xmas...... But, Im a bit skeptical about that !!!  

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

what they are referring to when they write "u2.com" is this year's package. The package includes a 12 months membership and the book+cd.

The cd they usually sent each year is a gift that comes with your membership, so that is why they are calling it "u2.com".

Am I clear ?

• Subscriber

no not yet...that will mean that i did the renewal untill march 2014 and i will not get the new gift ? Just U22 and the U2 zoo cd ????

You will get the new package if you renew before the next package. You can even renew now and your subscription will run until march 2014, you won't lose a month by renewing now.

And i'm not sure they are sending stuff separately, it costs too much.... remember they sent us the U22 in like april or may, so if they don't have the book yet, they will wait. I'm sure they got everything now.