NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

It'd really be nice if I knew for sure whether I was getting this or not. When I renewed my subscription in October I received a second copy of U22. I've emailed 5 times and even tweeted for customer service assistance on what to do with the extra U22 and whether or not I'm going to get From the Ground Up w/CD... nada, nothing. Which is why I'm whining here. I just received an email update for the package regarding downloading 'Desire'. That option, unfortunately, does not appear in My account_74615. Does this mean I spent $40 for a second copy of U22 when I did my regular renewal and now need to renew again for From the Ground Up?

Someone please help!

I emailed twice or three times and posted on this forum. Never got a reply. I also received a second copy of U22.

I gave up!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

[quote name='Vinceb23 wrote:

baileyrecords']

It'd really be nice if I knew for sure whether I was getting this or not. When I renewed my subscription in October I received a second copy of U22. I've emailed 5 times and even tweeted for customer service assistance on what to do with the extra U22 and whether or not I'm going to get From the Ground Up w/CD... nada, nothing. Which is why I'm whining here. I just received an email update for the package regarding downloading 'Desire'. That option, unfortunately, does not appear in My account_74615. Does this mean I spent $40 for a second copy of U22 when I did my regular renewal and now need to renew again for From the Ground Up?

Someone please help!

I emailed twice or three times and posted on this forum. Never got a reply. I also received a second copy of U22.

I gave up!

best if both you guys call customer services, numbers at bottom of Help page, or earlier in this thread. 

• Community Manager

looks like we might be getting in time for Christmas, according to latest u2.com email

'These bumper gift packages will be on the way next month but to ease the torment of the wait, today we've added a third U2360° bonus download'.

'

• Subscriber

Yeah I just got the email!

I guess that another one we can rule off of Edge's picks

Yup. Not a lot left to pick from.

A few people have mentioned Party Girl being a previously released bonus song.

When was that released ?

I seem to have missed out on that one.

• Subscriber

Is it confirmed these download tracks are off the Edge's Picks CD or are they bonus tracks like we got with Unknown Caller for U22?

Any one have any info on where and when this live version of Desire was recorded?

• Subscriber

I've just called the hotline and received little help. I raised a concern about the mailing last week that promised to ship U22 and ZooTV to your friend if you bought them the bundle as a gift. The lady on the line said that she wasn't aware of such a promise. She asked me to forward the email to fanclubsupport@livenationmerchandise.com which I have done.

For those keeping score: I've sent two messages through the shop and called the hotline and have yet to receive any information about when my order (from three weeks ago) will ship nor whether ZooTV will be a part of it.

Grumble grumble.

• Community Manager

[quote name='baileyrecords wrote:

bigwave']

best if both you guys call customer services, numbers at bottom of Help page, or earlier in this thread. 

LAME! mad.gif

ok, can you tell me the exact date of your latest (re)subscription please?

• Subscriber

Someone please help!

It's not whining, it's a legitimate point, how annoying, you have every reason to feel frustrated.  I want to renew early purely to get Ground Up hopefully for Christmas but I don't want another U22 by accident and then the palaver of trying to get someone to sort it out.indifferent.gif