NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

ok, it looks like those who subscribed JUST BEFORE the announcement of the new package WILL receive the latest stuff, so that means if you already received U22 from your previous subscription, you should automatically get the new gift, and also access to the latest downloads. Main site are aware of this and it should all roll out in the coming weeks, so please be patient. Ta.

• Subscriber

Is it confirmed these download tracks are off the Edge's Picks CD or are they bonus tracks like we got with Unknown Caller for U22?

Any one have any info on where and when this live version of Desire was recorded?

NLOTH, Spanish Eyes & Desire are not on Edge's Picks CD they are bonuses!

• Subscriber

Is it confirmed these download tracks are off the Edge's Picks CD or are they bonus tracks like we got with Unknown Caller for U22?

Any one have any info on where and when this live version of Desire was recorded?

Desire is from the Subiaco Oval Perth Australia;19th Dec 2010 happy.gif

• Subscriber
ok, it looks like those who subscribed JUST BEFORE the announcement of the new package WILL receive the latest stuff, so that means if you already received U22 from your previous subscription, you should automatically get the new gift, and also access to the latest downloads. Main site are aware of this and it should all roll out in the coming weeks, so please be patient. Ta.
This is good news! I had renewed first on October 31st. My subscription was then set to expire on November 6th 2013

I renewed my account a second time  on Thursday November 29Th for another year since actually, this is just a time gap. So please don't send me twice the same gift! Is it possible to (already) confirm that I could be part of the offer 2013/2014 without having to renew next year (my account validity will expire on November 6th, 2014)?

Many thanks!

• Community Manager

[quote name='Vinceb23 wrote:

bigwave']ok, it looks like those who subscribed JUST BEFORE the announcement of the new package WILL receive the latest stuff, so that means if you already received U22 from your previous subscription, you should automatically get the new gift, and also access to the latest downloads. Main site are aware of this and it should all roll out in the coming weeks, so please be patient. Ta.

This is good news! I had renewed first on October 31st. My subscription was then set to expire on November 6th 2013

I renewed my account a second time  on Thursday November 29Th for another year since actually, this is just a time gap. So please don't send me twice the same gift! Is it possible to (already) confirm that I could be part of the offer 2013/2014 without having to renew next year (my account validity will expire on November 6th, 2014)?

Many thanks!

short answer is no, I would advise that you cancel your original re-subscription, otherwise you would probably receive this years gift, twice, Subscription cancellation can only be done by customer services, via the Help page, strongly advise you call them.

Trying to get through on the new phone number to livenation which has apparently taken over the management of merchandising is next to impossible!! Calling repeatedly leads to nothing but a busy signal!

I got an email saying that U22/book is coming as well as Zoo live, but it said nothing about Edge's picks and the new book. I'm guessing that is shipping separately???

They better get this Live Nation stuff under control, you used to be able to get through to customer service very easily and they were very helpful. Not anymore!