NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok I'm gonna do it and re-subscribe early to hopefully get Ground Up by Christmas or thereabouts, can't wait til actual sub renewal date, it's months away!
I was thinking of doing this since I don't re-up until May.

Did you find out if it definitely will?

• Subscriber

[quote name='

richie459 wrote:

momaw wrote:

Is it confirmed these download tracks are off the Edge's Picks CD or are they bonus tracks like we got with Unknown Caller for U22?

Any one have any info on where and when this live version of Desire was recorded?

NLOTH, Spanish Eyes & Desire are not on Edge's Picks CD they are bonuses!

zoo2 wrote:

momaw']Is it confirmed these download tracks are off the Edge's Picks CD or are they bonus tracks like we got with Unknown Caller for U22?

Any one have any info on where and when this live version of Desire was recorded?

Desire is from the Subiaco Oval Perth Australia;19th Dec 2010 happy.gif

Thanks!!!!

Anyone else who re-upped with the Zoo TV CD not got a shipping notice yet?  I was hoping to have the second copy of U22 in time to give it to someone for christmas but it seems unlikely at this rate.

• Community Manager

Trying to get through on the new phone number to livenation which has apparently taken over the management of merchandising is next to impossible!! Calling repeatedly leads to nothing but a busy signal!

I got an email saying that U22/book is coming as well as Zoo live, but it said nothing about Edge's picks and the new book. I'm guessing that is shipping separately???

They better get this Live Nation stuff under control, you used to be able to get through to customer service very easily and they were very helpful. Not anymore!

just had it confirmed that those who paid for the $75 bundle,  From The Ground Up book will ship separately to the rest of the package, which explains why some have received notifications regarding U22/ZooTV - as soon as FTGU starts shipping, it will be announced on the main site - as to when that is, no confirmed date as yet...

• Subscriber

Its good they've shipped it separately, Im looking forward to finally getting ZOO TV.

Though I wont hold my breath for the new gift before Xmas now it would probably have to ship by the end of the week to be here in the UK on time now.

And the fact LN have gone to the expense of shipping separately that tells me it might be little way off yet.

Not to worry though a few more downloads should keep me happy till then!

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

deansmith11']Trying to get through on the new phone number to livenation which has apparently taken over the management of merchandising is next to impossible!! Calling repeatedly leads to nothing but a busy signal!

I got an email saying that U22/book is coming as well as Zoo live, but it said nothing about Edge's picks and the new book. I'm guessing that is shipping separately???

They better get this Live Nation stuff under control, you used to be able to get through to customer service very easily and they were very helpful. Not anymore!

just had it confirmed that those who paid for the $75 bundle,  From The Ground Up book will ship separately to the rest of the package, which explains why some have received notifications regarding U22/ZooTV - as soon as FTGU starts shipping, it will be announced on the main site - as to when that is, no confirmed date as yet...

Thank you for the clarification! Hopefully they will be shipping FTGU by Christmas! Cheers!

• Subscriber

Hello, I have tried to be in contact with fanfire and U2.com and after five mails they haven´t answered yet...

I made and paid the preorder for the U22/ZooTV/Ground bundle in the first hours it was available. My main interest in this, since I have already U22, was of course Zoo TV. And I´m worried seeing a lot of people is receiving already mails of this shipping and I haven´t mine. I have tried to know the status of my order but no answer after several mails (call it a proper service to customer...). When did you order the item the ones who are receiving the shipping mails? And there are many of you in my same situation? Because I will feel totally rip off if they tell me after all this the ZooTv is out of order and they haven´t respected the early buyers.

Thanks for your answers and suggestions, friends!