NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

What was that about an October announcement? U2.com screws up again. I love U22!  Great gift...but has U2.com ever hit an initial deadline? If this were a real business it would be toast. It's gotta kill morale to work at a place that's NEVER hit a mark  facepalm.gif
But wait! They just posted some news on their webpage...concerning a 27 year old song we've never heard of. Carry on

• Community Manager

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

halcyondays93']

What was that about an October announcement? U2.com screws up again. I love U22!  Great gift...but has U2.com ever hit an initial deadline? If this were a real business it would be toast. It's gotta kill morale to work at a place that's NEVER hit a mark 
facepalm.gif

But wait! They just posted some news on their webpage...concerning a 27 year old song we've never heard of. Carry on

I expect folk need to get things organised right, which often takes longer than anticipated -  expect an announcement relatively soon, thats all i know for now... 

U2 time is different to normal space and time, this we learn in our own time...

And you never heard of Bad? wow...

• Subscriber

halcyondays93">

What was that about an October announcement? U2.com screws up again. I love U22!  Great gift...but has U2.com ever hit an initial deadline? If this were a real business it would be toast. It's gotta kill morale to work at a place that's NEVER hit a mark  facepalm.gif

Edited by u2ireland

• Subscriber

My subscription is due to expire today, November first, so if I resubscribe now I will get another U22. If I will wait 2-3 more weeks it will mean a NEW subscription, so I will lose 10 USD. This is not fair, they should have gave us the new package, not the old same thing!

• Subscriber

does anyone knows anything about when the new subscription-package will be released?

I wrote an e-mail to get further news about the release date and got the reply that it's not released yet.

And by now it's November... and no news, info, anything?

...it's so hard to see the book in stores and hold on, not buying it but wait for the subscription-package to be released sooon