NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I'm in the Uk

My Zoo TV and U22 (again) arrived today, but no from the ground up.

The front of the package said 3 cds/1book, even though there were four cds (2 zoo tv and 2 U22) inside, plus the book could have been the u22 booklet I suppose.

Im assuming the rest is being sent separately, will wait and see

• Subscriber

This is a complete rip-off and the worst customer care I´ve ever seen!

I have sent them six mails without an answer until now (take care for a customer whose money it´s already in our pockets? why must we?).

And all I want to know is: what are the basis to send Zoo TV to any buyers of the 75$ bundle and not to another? Why are people receiving shipping mail and no news for another?

If it´s the moment of the pre-order and they say Zoo Tv is sold out when this moment comes, maybe (well, for sure!) lots of us wouldn´t have bought this bundle. But they took my money immediately and now everybody is receiving mails of the items dispatching and they can´t even keep in contact with an unsatisfied customer. And I recall I made the pre-order in the first moment it was available to ensure I would receive the Zoo TV CD and to the moment all I see is lots of people receiving shipping mails (even the product already in the case of the luckiest) and I must see why they even don´t bother in answering my mails. Well, at least I paypaled it, if they don´t answer me they will have to do it to paypal when I open a reclamation, thing that I will do if they don´t contact me in the next few hours.

It seems they always find the way to ruin a good item, sadly...

• Subscriber

I'm in the Uk

My Zoo TV and U22 (again) arrived today, but no from the ground up.

The front of the package said 3 cds/1book, even though there were four cds (2 zoo tv and 2 U22) inside, plus the book could have been the u22 booklet I suppose.

Im assuming the rest is being sent separately, will wait and see

Hmmmmm... Hopefully mine will come tomorrow!

Did you get a shipping email?

• Subscriber

The silence from this site is deafening, if i waited 3 days to answer a service failure i would be out a job, just to clarify no email received re delivery of my bundle, package arrived burst open at the top U22 enclosed (great) U2zoo not inside (sad) from the ground up not enclosed (assume it is coming later) but who knows it may have been inside but judging by the fact no one has it i think i am right. I only took out the bundle for zoo, well pissed off. You have 2 days to respond to my first email before i request all money back from my credit card provider. Strangers on eBay give better service. you lot are supposed to represent U2, sad times ahead.