NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

for the bundle it says "while stock lasts".... maybe this zoo tv cd didn't last long

it is illegal to accept money for a product you don't have for sale, if you paid for the bundle you get the bundle or you should, money would have to be refunded.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

it is illegal to accept money for a product you don't have for sale, if you paid

for the bundle you get the bundle or you should, money would have to be

refunded.

This is my point. It´s not so difficult to accept orders for this bundle until Zoo TV is out of stock and then clarify it. The majority of us who has bought the bundle simply would had passed by, then. But this has been another example of shameful business and something that corrupt banksters could look with pride: "hmmm, let´s create a bundle with a desired item in it from which we only have dozens -it´s an example, I don´t know how many Zoo TV could they have-, let´s sell dozens of thousands for it and of course, once we have the money, don´t answer a simple mail from the angry customers". Brave. Last time I buy something from these aspirants to rule a bank. A total shame U2 and what U2 represents could have their business ruled by people like this.

• Subscriber

Zoo still being advertised as included in the bundle, must have some left or they would have a legal responsibility to remove it or at the very least say it has sold out. I rest my case. Laughable really when you think about it. irresponsible, its like the ticket fiasco all over again.

• Subscriber

[quote name=james busick]

I also received the package today with U22 and the Zoo TV Live CD set.  My package was also split open along the top edge, but thankfully the Zoo TV CD was in there.  The U22 sets were probably already packaged in the brown envelopes in the warehouse, so they would have had to open along one edge to insert the Zoo TV CDs.  They could have at least taped it shut again.

Mine was split open along the top as well. My post office taped it closed for me along with a received in damaged condition sticker. Everything was in place! smile.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='richie459 wrote:

Ellay']I'm in the Uk

My Zoo TV and U22 (again) arrived today, but no from the ground up.

The front of the package said 3 cds/1book, even though there were four cds (2 zoo tv and 2 U22) inside, plus the book could have been the u22 booklet I suppose.

Im assuming the rest is being sent separately, will wait and see

Hmmmmm... Hopefully mine will come tomorrow!

Did you get a shipping email?

No I didn't get a shipping email, and the shipping status on the live nation site is 'no information available'

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

james
busick']I also received the package today with U22 and the Zoo TV Live CD set.  My package was also split open along the top edge, but thankfully the Zoo TV CD was in there.  The U22 sets were probably already packaged in the brown envelopes in the warehouse, so they would have had to open along one edge to insert the Zoo TV CDs.  They could have at least taped it shut again.

Mine was split open along the top as well. My post office taped it closed for me along with a received in damaged condition sticker. Everything was in place! smile.gif 

Mine was slit open as well, that's why I'm hoping  FTGU is being sent separately..

• Community Manager

[quote name='Ellay wrote:

U2LAWoman']I also received the package today with U22 and the Zoo TV Live CD set.  My package was also split open along the top edge, but thankfully the Zoo TV CD was in there.  The U22 sets were probably already packaged in the brown envelopes in the warehouse, so they would have had to open along one edge to insert the Zoo TV CDs.  They could have at least taped it shut again.

Mine was slit open as well, that's why I'm hoping  FTGU is being sent separately..

yes, it is (see my earlier posts), FTGU is shipping separately, no confirmed date as yet.

• Subscriber

Interesting reading.

Mine arrived yesterday (it went to work address but I was out of the office all day and when I got in this morning it was sitting on my desk).  Reading the other emails a few points about my experience are:

1. I never received a shipping confirmation email and it doesn't show as shipped on the order check for the U2 Shop.

2. It is the same package as the original U22 from earlier in the year and it does look like they just reopened it to slide in the ZooTV cd but the difference in mine to what everyone else is reporting is that they resealed it using heavy duty reinforced tape.  Packaging was quite sturdy.

3. Ironically I had sent them an email enquiring as to the shipping status yesterday (I want to Christmas gift the second copy of U22) and like others have heard nothing in response.

4. Mine came to Australia.

Interesting to look at the surplus U22's hitting ebay I'm guessing from people who wanted the ZooTV cd and already had U22.  I also see some trying to sell the entire deluxe re subscription package as a special 5 Disc From the Ground Up edition.  Good luck satisfying the buyers on that one.