NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

has anyone recd a reply from customer service cos I am still waiting___________?

you will be waiting a long time i have sent 2 emails crammed this forum with complaints still nowt, i have since contacted my credit card company for a full refund, stuff this for a bad joke.

• Subscriber

My U22 (again) and Zoo TV came on Tuesday. I was out of town until today but I never received a shipping notice beforehand. So, when I went to the post office today to pick up my mail from the past few days, I was surprised I received it already. Though, like almost everyone here who got the U22/Zoo TV bundle, my package was also split along the top. At first, I thought someone at the Post Office (or along the route to get here) had opened it out of curiosity. Luckily both U22 and Zoo TV were intact and undamaged. Though, I wondered why From The Ground Up and Edge's Picks weren't with them. But as soon as I logged on to the site and started reading the forums, I found my answer.

I assume the package was split at the top because they wanted to mail U22 and Zoo TV together and to "reuse" the original package of U22. Though, I am very disappointed they didn't even take the time to reseal the mailer. Zoo TV could've easily slid out along the way (thankfully it didn't, but I imagine there will be more than one re-subscriber whose U22/Zoo TV package is missing one or the other.)

Hopefully, From The Ground Up and Edge's Picks come sealed and shipped before Christmas.

• Subscriber

Postman knocked at my door this morning and handed me U22/Zoo TV.

Mine was resealed with heavy duty postage tape looked like it had been done by Live Nation when they posted it.

Perfect condition....didnt expect it to be though.

I am in the UK.

• Subscriber

Hi from Belguim.

Seems i'm not the only one missing,From the ground up.

My pakage was seald,with U22 and Zootv.I renewed 17nov.,3weeks.From the U.S that's average.

I wonder if i renewed my subscription 40usd,how long would i have to wait?

I remember reading receive by X-mas.

Regards,

Dulin

• Subscriber

So finally I´ve received this morning U22/Zoo Tv (and properly packed!). No shipping mail info, never got answer from Live Nation to my inquiries. Since at least I have the item I´m satisfied now, but they have to think seriously about the treatment to the customer. You can´t ignore the legit questions customers do about a product they have paid and they have doubts about if they are going to receive and how. I really hope everybody has ordered this bundle will finally have it and Live Nation will change the way they attend U2 business, it´s not as difficult to answer mails and keep in touch with people who cares and spend time and money in the band!