NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

[quote name='meggymoo wrote:

febottini']Anyone could help me?
I can´t receive a reply from Live Nation so I´ve decided to track my package.
But for my surprise, it appears a message in the UPS website saying my order number (that was in the email I´ve received) is not valid.
What can I do?

You might not get a reply either,also some people have been receiving there stuff without any notification or ups tracking details

But why did they send me an email? That´s make me feel worried because I´ve received it a long time ago and no news about what happened to my package.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='febottini wrote:

meggymoo wrote:

febottini']Anyone could help me?
But for my surprise, it appears a message in the UPS website saying my order number (that was in the email I´ve received) is not valid.
What can I do?

You might not get a reply either,also some people have been receiving there stuff without any notification or ups tracking details

But why did they send me an email? That´s make me feel worried because I´ve received it a long time ago and no news about what happened to my package.I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago and I haven't heard a thing.

cheers

meggymoo

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

anyone from u2.com, is the zoo tv cd still in stock with the 85 dollar package. I already have u22 don't want to splash out 85 dollars on something I won't get....I mailed costumers service, of course, no reply....please let me know, thank you.

• Community Manager

anyone from u2.com, is the zoo tv cd still in stock with the 85 dollar package. I already have u22 don't want to splash out 85 dollars on something I won't get....I mailed costumers service, of course, no reply....please let me know, thank you.

Hi, yes its still advertised as available, and we haven't been told otherwise so you should be fine in ordering.

• Subscriber

I think this resub package is terrific, had to get a replacement as the prints were glued to the inside cover, but a new one arrived within 7 days of emailing customer services, so that was OK.

I really love the book, nice idea building unique dust jacket around an existing book, the book marks and prints are terrific.  But I really do love the new CD and have played it non-stop only pausing to get a another listen to U22.  Can't decide which I like best, both equal I think.

On Edge's Picks I really like 'In A Little While' and 'Your Blue Room' Sinnead O'Connor is something else and really adds to that song...love it :)

• Subscriber

thanks big wave, but someone at another forum had been told it was out of stock...then he did get one. oh I see it's 75 dollars when I login... :-)

Edited by herci

• Subscriber

Anyone could help me?
What can I do?

But why did they send me an email? That´s make me feel worried because I´ve received it a long time ago and no news about what happened to my package.

Hiya it took about six weeks from receipt os shipped email to getting the resub stuff.  Reply to the email address within the shipped email, takes a while for them to contact you but they do eventually.  They can give you an expected delivery date and if you don't receive the package they will ship you a replacement.  I had problems with the prints glued into the dust jacket but they shipped a replacement quickly.

• Subscriber

Thanks Night and Day. But I wrote that in December. I´ve already received my 2 parts of the package.

As far as I know, everyone prints were glued. I didn´t know I could complain about that.

Oh right 'Party Girl/ Boy' ;) I complained cos when I tried pulling the prints out half of Bono got left behind and the front cover ripped off :lol: