NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

Thanks Night and Day. But I wrote that in December. I´ve already received my 2 parts of the package.

As far as I know, everyone prints were glued. I didn´t know I could complain about that.

Oh right 'Party Girl/ Boy' ;) I complained cos when I tried pulling the prints out half of Bono got left behind and the front cover ripped off :lol:

OMG sorry! I thought it was your name... lol. Sorry, I´m still getting used to the new Zoo.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thanks Night and Day. But I wrote that in December. I´ve already received my 2 parts of the package.

As far as I know, everyone prints were glued. I didn´t know I could complain about that.

Oh right 'Party Girl/ Boy' ;) I complained cos when I tried pulling the prints out half of Bono got left behind and the front cover ripped off :lol:

OMG sorry! I thought it was your name... lol. Sorry, I´m still getting used to the new Zoo.

That's OK I thought it was funny lol :D

• Subscriber

I resubscribed only a few days before expiration so I think if I'm lucky that I can receive the package as b-day gift :D

It seems litos were glued in the first copies sent out

Good for you Josh you got replacement and in only 1 week!

Edited by monica martino

• Subscriber

Hiya it took about six weeks from receipt os shipped email to getting the resub stuff.  Reply to the email address within the shipped email, takes a while for them to contact you but they do eventually.  They can give you an expected delivery date and if you don't receive the package they will ship you a replacement.  I had problems with the prints glued into the dust jacket but they shipped a replacement quickly.

Hey, could you tell me what e-mail address you wrote at? I received the first package with U22 Disc 1 only. U22 disc 2 and Zoo2Live double live CD were missing. The second package was complete and included photobook, Edge's picks, intact bookmarks and 4 printed photos of the band. Nothing was glued in my package. I wrote a message through www.u2.com -> help in December but no reply since then.

• Subscriber

Hiya it took about six weeks from receipt os shipped email to getting the resub stuff.  Reply to the email address within the shipped email, takes a while for them to contact you but they do eventually.  They can give you an expected delivery date and if you don't receive the package they will ship you a replacement.  I had problems with the prints glued into the dust jacket but they shipped a replacement quickly.

Hey, could you tell me what e-mail address you wrote at? I received the first package with U22 Disc 1 only. U22 disc 2 and Zoo2Live double live CD were missing. The second package was complete and included photobook, Edge's picks, intact bookmarks and 4 printed photos of the band. Nothing was glued in my package. I wrote a message through www.u2.com -> help in December but no reply since then.

Hiya, I used the email address (merchandise@musictoday.com) that was in the shipping confirmation for 'From the Ground Up/ Edge's Picks' and copied my email to the U2.com Shop using the Help online form.  Hope this helps.

• Subscriber

meggymoo wrote:

febottini">

Anyone could help me?
I can´t receive a reply from Live Nation so I´ve decided to track my package.
But for my surprise, it appears a message in the UPS website saying my order number (that was in the email I´ve received) is not valid.
What can I do?

You might not get a reply either,also some people have been receiving there stuff without any notification or ups tracking details

But why did they send me an email? That´s make me feel worried because I´ve received it a long time ago and no news about what happened to my package.

I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago and I haven't heard a thing.

cheers

meggymoo

Oh - will it take so long until the shipment is done?

I've ordered about 10 days ago and think/hope/expect getting the package at the end of April.

Is that a realistic wish?