NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

On the Tosca Pops Up event last week in Dublin Bono has talked to some fans (U2Valencia) and said he´s forbidden to say anything about the U2´s new album.

On the other hand, in the article about Larry´s new movie it´s said he´s working in the album in his 'night job'.
Although we´ve known Bono is always travelling around the world, he didn´t spend much time in Dublin. Eve has said Bono would spend Halloween in NY with his family. And in the November 12th he will be in Washington to give a lecture in Georgetown University.

• Subscriber

On the Tosca Pops Up event last week in Dublin Bono has talked to some fans (U2Valencia) and said he´s forbidden to say anything about the U2´s new album.
On the other hand, in the article about Larry´s new movie it´s said he´s working in the album in his 'night job'.
Although we´ve known Bono is always travelling around the world, he didn´t spend much time in Dublin. Eve has said Bono would spend Halloween in NY with his family. And in the November 12th he will be in Washington to give a lecture in Georgetown University.
Thanks Febottini...I listen to Vertigo Radio (U2Valencia's radio show) every week to get the updates but still one would imagine they could be doing more here...

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

danielsentana']Haha Bigwave. Good answer to my sarcasm

But seriously. Any chance the site could give us updates on what the band is doing?

yep, as soon as the band are ready to let us know I guess.Even fun facts work! Like how about Larry doing another film? 

Also i'm assuming the mods are in charge of the news section but I could be wrong laugh.gif

• Subscriber

U2 is a night job according to Larry? Did i read that right?

• Subscriber

According to the article, but it was translated, so maybe it was the reporter's take. Or, if not, and it was indeed Larry's quote, maybe they are just like lots of people and do their best work at night. Hoping so...