NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It's arrived it's arrived!!! 3120.gif seems to be all there, very fancy foldy cover thingy, nicely produced.  Love the prints, may well frame them and put them in my office as I have a Bono canvas above my work (zoo?) station, it can become my U2 blue room! Will play CD later

• Subscriber

I ordered the Premium Subscription Package, today the regular membership package arrived.

Is this part of the premium package, is there another package due to arrive shortly?

Let me know

Thank you

Leah aka Appy :P

• Community Manager

I ordered the Premium Subscription Package, today the regular membership package arrived.

Is this part of the premium package, is there another package due to arrive shortly?

Let me know

Thank you

I believe sometimes it arrives in 2 packages, so would give it a few days, if nothing materialises, send a note off via the Help page

• Subscriber

Edge's picks, seriously addictive!! Hold Me Thrill Me is my fave I think, followed by Miss Sarajevo, followed by Breathe, I Will Follow, then Electrical Storm...it's hard to pick, how did Edge do it from so many class performances!! Brilliant.

Love Edge's quote in the book on NYD:

"New Year's Day at Croker: a moment to revel in, I remember pausing to absorb the atmosphere and the enormity of the achievement of our humble high school band..unforgettable"

and beautiful, thank you Edge  :wub:

Edited by Anjana

• Subscriber

Let me know

Thank you

I got mine in two separate packages a few weeks apart, and the toll-free LN number confirmed this after I got the first one.

• Subscriber

I resubscribed only a few days before expiration so I think if I'm lucky that I can receive the package as b-day gift :D

Right on time!!!!

Got it yesterday. Two litos (Bono and Larry) were slightly glued but succeded to have them out with very little damages.

I surfed the pages. They seem really very photoshopped...some way too much.

As soon as i came through the twon shot in Moscow I got really upset and shut the book closed...too many bad memories.

• Subscriber

I resubscribed only a few days before expiration so I think if I'm lucky that I can receive the package as b-day gift :D

Right on time!!!!

Got it yesterday. Two litos (Bono and Larry) were slightly glued but succeded to have them out with very little damages.

I surfed the pages. They seem really very photoshopped...some way too much.

As soon as i came through the twon shot in Moscow I got really upset and shut the book closed...too many bad memories.

oh dear was moscow really that bad :o