NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My subscription is up the end of the month , i dont want u22 again will the new package be announced by then?

Ive brought from the ground up which is a fantastic book. I pre ordered it so i must of had it at least a month now.

It seems that us u2.com subscribers will get the unsold books from the shops. Put it on sale , sell it and then we will give the mugs[me and you] who pay to subscribe to the site the ones we dont sell and idoits like me buy the book when it comes out anyway cause i cant wait [and yes im a mug] Thats how it looks to me , surely the book should have been available in a new package before it went on sale so the fans that pay their money every year get it first before any tom , dick or harry that just walks into the shops.

Ive paid every year since 2004 when it started and you know what the stupid thing i will keep paying for this u2.com service. Why i ask??????

• Community Manager

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

bigwave wrote:

danielsentana']

Haha Bigwave. Good answer to my sarcasm

But seriously. Any chance the site could give us updates on what the band is doing?

yep, as soon as the band are ready to let us know I guess.
Even fun facts work! Like how about Larry doing another film? 

Also i'm assuming the mods are in charge of the news section but I could be wrong laugh.gif

no, mods here only help look after the community pages, news section is run by u2comteam

• Community Manager

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

bigwave wrote:

danielsentana']

Haha Bigwave. Good answer to my sarcasm

But seriously. Any chance the site could give us updates on what the band is doing?

Also i'm assuming the mods are in charge of the news section but I could be wrong laugh.gif

mods here help to look after the community pages, News section is looked after by u2comteam

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

danielsentana wrote:

bigwave']

Also i'm assuming the mods are in charge of the news section but I could be wrong 
laugh.gif

mods here help to look after the community pages, News section is looked after by u2comteam

I see! Well if you can talk with them, tell them to try to put some news in the future!! laugh.gif

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

danielsentana wrote:

halcyondays93']What was that about an October announcement? U2.com screws up again. I love U22!  Great gift...but has U2.com ever hit an initial deadline? If this were a real business it would be toast. It's gotta kill morale to work at a place that's NEVER hit a mark 
facepalm.gif

But wait! They just posted some news on their webpage...concerning a 27 year old song we've never heard of. Carry on

I expect folk need to get things organised right, which often takes longer than anticipated -  expect an announcement relatively soon, thats all i know for now... 

U2 time is different to normal space and time, this we learn in our own time...

And you never heard of Bad? wow...
U2 time is unknowablesmokin.gif

• Subscriber

My subscription ends within 4 weeks. I will renew, definately, but, although I love the U22 cd's, I don't want two copys. I bought the u2 book two weeks ago. As a fan I buy (almost) everything on the day of its release. I don't want to wait for the gift. The only thing I look forward to is news about the new live songs. For the (hardcore) fans it should be the leftovers from U22: Your Blue Room, Electrical storm, Stingray with Mercy, Every breaking wave, North Star, Boy falls from the sky and Glastonbury. I will dream on....

Put the news of the new gift out soon. It's november already...