NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

How come subscribers can't buy From the Ground Up with the Edge's cd before our subcription runs out? I just got off the phone with headquarters and it looks like we have to wait until our renewal date comes up before we can get our hands on it. I hereby put forth the proposition that a special offer should be properly extended to us current subscribers too.

'Every reason that's not enough / is falling, falling at your feet...'

• Subscriber

it won't let me renew.....very frustrating......

So just got off the phone with LiveNation and they said the system is not set up yet for the new gift and to wait until i got a little closer to my expire date(12-4-2012).....

• Subscriber

So I just broke my own rule about not giving money to live nation... I shelled out $85 to receive what I figure to be 3 CDs (U22, Edge 15, and ZooTV)

I downloaded the 11 U22 tracks + Unknown Caller. Yay. Better than the quality I had from the Tour.

I didn't get to download Spanish Eyes and NLOTH... so was I supposed to be able to?

Baja? any help?

My Subscription was due to expire on Jan BUT I was able to re-sub (without problem) I went for the $75 one simply because it has ZOO TV included ..

I have U22 (Another is good though)

I also have FROM THE GROUND UP (Only got it 3 hours ago)

But still - Looks great and I just had to get it (as much as I said I wouldn't re-sub)  roll.gif

NOW - Let's see if I get the same SHITE as I did waiting on U22... Because if I do mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Subscriber

Seriously, Does LiveNation actually think about these things before they decide to initiate them?

My subscription was set to expire in October- had i waited, i would have lost not only seniority in ticket preorder, i would have had to pay 10 more. So now i'm screwed.

Thanks Live Nation again-this is the second time you've done this to me-

So i guess this is what you call double dipping. If I'm wrong, and I hope i am, great, but i get the feeling that i'm not.

• Subscriber

Mine won't let me renew.my subscription runs out on December 5th. I'm trying to renew by buying the 75 dollar one and when I press renew it says I need to confirm my email address I press continue and it just keeps going back to the same page?

Can anyone help me with this am I doing something wrong?

• Subscriber

So I just broke my own rule about not giving money to live nation... I shelled out $85 to receive what I figure to be 3 CDs (U22, Edge 15, and ZooTV)

I downloaded the 11 U22 tracks + Unknown Caller. Yay. Better than the quality I had from the Tour.

I didn't get to download Spanish Eyes and NLOTH... so was I supposed to be able to?

Baja? any help?

Spanish Eyes and NLOTH are downloads when you resub for the new year. IE, the sub package they just put up today. happy.gif