Any body else cant sleep

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Oh the stress of study !! Well bergamot tea (Earl Grey) is good for concentration, but not good after 4pm, neither is chocolate, energy drinks loolies and caffein..

How you doing with your studies ??

• Subscriber

Oh the stress of study !! Well bergamot tea (Earl Grey) is good for concentration, but not good after 4pm, neither is chocolate, energy drinks loolies and caffein..

How you doing with your studies ??

Pretty good....I already drank coffee. I'm currently translating a Technical Document from English to Romanian. I'm at page 51 out of 300....... Wish me toughness !!!
  • Subscriber

Oh dear lord !! Caffee will over charge you too much, you need something like lemon squeeze, refreshing and alarming, all citrus is good to smell or drink when studying..

Your brave I give you that much !!

Do you have music playing in the back ground or peace and quiet ??

• Subscriber

Thats my MAN ;o) I got music on too but it is radio, dog is staring at me as if he's saying '' Mum why is the light on !!'' Oh well a girl cant sleep and he's been sleeping all day lol.. How long have you got till your study time is up ??

• Subscriber

Well actually...I'm supposed to translate as much as I can...I think I'll stay up for as much as one more hour...

Thanks for your support !!! I'm really gonna put Zooropa on repeat tomorrow..not that I hadn't listened to it the past two weeks (also while working) but this time I'll be drinking some lemonade !!!!

• Subscriber

Actually water sugar and freshly squeezed lemon is the best way to go ;o) Zooropa is a nice song, ''Don't worry baby, it'll be alright

You got the right shoes

To get you through the night

It's cold outside, but brightly lit

Skip the subway

Let's go to the overground

Get your head out of the mud baby

Put flowers in the mud baby

Overground''

It's 5;45am here and I have not slept, I used to hate being awake but loved going to sleep, but then it became to similar so now its much of a muchness lol

Dont stress too much if you dont get it all done Pain, what matters is your health and you do need your sleep !!